Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. (913 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Summarised Description Of The 20 Housemates & Behaviour Exhibited / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see / The Plight Of The Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by captainobvious: 1:42am On Nov 04, 2015
At first when i saw this picture i tought it was hilarious, but on second thought i felt really bad! cry
To all nigerian youths out there struggling to gain admission into higher institutions, those that are struggling to cope with the university system, and those that eventually graduated and still struggling to gain Meaningfull employment- may God see y'all through and change your situations to success stories (Amen)

Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by lapazi(m): 1:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm, what a patetic situation! but i have a feeling things will get better soon. Amen to ur prayers @ op!
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by Niyeal(m): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2015
With God.
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by divinehand2003(m): 4:01am On Nov 04, 2015
It's a pity that a pity cannot pity a pity in a pitiable State called Pity.
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 04, 2015
There was really a country!
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by jomoh: 4:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by freemanbubble: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2015
that exactly what we should expect in a kakistomoboaristoplutocratic system of government and with a mendacious adminstration
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Your bot works perfectly, now can you please leave the forum for real people?
Re: The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. by lapazi(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Niyeal:
With God.
...all things are possible, lets keep the hope alive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: 9 Facts You Should Know About The Biafra Republic / Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Released / What Was Said About Nigeria In Top 20 Countries With Highest Internet Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.