Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Need To Build And Host A Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Build And Host A Forum (1838 Views)

I Can Design And Host Your Website For A Token Fee / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello, I need to build and host a forum.... The forum will be able to bring hot topics to front page like Nairaland does..I will have an unlimited hosting so it won't ever go off.

I need prices for hosting and also price to doing this forum..

Do not send private message please.... All offer should be made open here I hardly check my mails.
The best will take it up from me. Thanks all and happy new month.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by Chinenye123: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2015
For reliable and affordable unlimited web hosting go for webhostilla. You get unlimited bandwidth, discspace, databases, and free cloudflare to protect your forum from attacks for #200 a month. Check my signature for full details including designing your new forum
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by bassdow: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.
Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.
Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Blogs
-Ecommerce websites
-Personal and Corporate Websites
-Forums
...etc;
We also render other services such as:
-Back Office Support
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Servers (Email Blasting)
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.
Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by bassdow: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
OkwaIfugo:
Hello, I need to build and host a forum.... The forum will be able to bring hot topics to front page like Nairaland does..I will have an unlimited hosting so it won't ever go off.

Do not send private message please.... All offer should be made open here I hardly check my mails.

The best bet is to contact Us via 09020325050 so we can have a brief discussion to come up with a price.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
You can contact me on 08100022013 let's talk about it
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Still waiting for offers... Pls give details description and price here. Thanks.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by losprince(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
OkwaIfugo:
Still waiting for offers... Pls give details description and price here. Thanks.
hello there, the cost of hosting your forum will depend on the hosting provider you choose but I will recommend hostgator.com . They have services ranging from shared hosting to vps and dedicated servers, go for the shared hosting if you are just starting out and if your forum will be small, as time goes and when your forum grows you can switch to a vps or dedicated servers to better suit your needs. If you have a deep pocket though, a dedicated server seems to be the best.
Please visit hostgator.com to learn more, but if you need an estimate of how much hosting a forum will cost...
Try 29, 000 naira per year on vps
260, 000 on dedicated servers
And 14, 000 on a shared hosting

As for the cost of building the forum, developers charge depending on the functionality needed by the client. My lowest starting point is 150, 000 naira. I have the skills to design amd develop your forum, waiting for your reply.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by Bobbybabs(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2015
losprince:
hello there, the cost of hosting your forum will depend on the hosting provider you choose but I will recommend hostgator.com . They have services ranging from shared hosting to vps and dedicated servers, go for the shared hosting if you are just starting out and if your forum will be small, as time goes and when your forum grows you can switch to a vps or dedicated servers to better suit your needs. If you have a deep pocket though, a dedicated server seems to be the best.
Please visit hostgator.com to learn more, but if you need an estimate of how much hosting a forum will cost...

As for the cost of building the forum, developers charge depending on the functionality needed by the client. My lowest starting point is 150, 000 naira. I have the skills to design amd develop your forum, waiting for your reply.

He can still start small on a shared host.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
losprince:

Thanks so much for the explanation.
Your 150,000 does it go with hosting and what type of hosting... If not you have to be flexible a bit with your price... Hope you know say Buhari never pay salary to DG workers ni.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by losprince(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
OkwaIfugo:

Thanks so much for the explanation.
Your 150,000 does it go with hosting and what type of hosting... If not you have to be flexible a bit with your price... Hope you know say Buhari never pay salary to DG workers ni.
it doesn't go with hosting. I can be flexible with the price but I need to know what functionalities your forum will have... quality comes with a price you know. I will handle even the designing to give it unique look and feel.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by Jobpostboard: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
OkwaIfugo:

I will help you build the forum and create the neccessary board or sections you need on your forum like this forum i created:
http://kadunacityforum.com

if you are Interested please click here: https://nigeriacurrentevent.wufoo.com/forms/become-a-proud-owner-of-forum-like-nairaland and fill the form to order
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Can anytin be recommend a good Nigerian host that never goes off... And their hosting categories / prices. Thanks.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by semasir: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2015
I run a hosting company based on dedicated servers and pricing starts from #3500 only. My portal is www.semasir.biz

OkwaIfugo:
Can anytin be recommend a good Nigerian host that never goes off... And their hosting categories / prices. Thanks.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by semasir: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks.... The 80k package gives you the opportunity to run ads and a publisher program that enable members to earn as they post which is a way of promoting the portal and social networking shares while the 30k package is just a plain script without the listed options.

quote author=OkwaIfugo post=39700463]

Your 80 and 30k pls give me details of what it entails. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by AdamPRO: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Have you test to ask it on webhostingtalk forum? Maybe they can give great suggesstion for you. I never experience build site using forum. But, you can test to find via googling
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
semasir:
I run a hosting company based on dedicated servers and pricing starts from #3500 only. My portal is www.semasir.biz

What's the website of your hosting company?
I need everything open here. Because I once had a terrible experience with a nairalander before.

I was paying for vps not knowing he uses my money to pay for us own huge number of sites.

When I stopped paying his online business vanished...

I need to build a forum and I am soo serious about it...

I need details of good Nigeria hosting and their prices/categories.

Thanks.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by losprince(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
OkwaIfugo:

I need everything open here. Because I once had a terrible experience with a nairalander before.

I was paying for vps not knowing he uses my money to pay for us own huge number of sites.

Thanks.
check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/849563/web-hosting-companies-nigeria-contact I haven't hosted with Nigerian companies before so I can't recommend one to you... but whogohost.com have been running ads on nairaland for some time and they seem to have some reputation, please check the hosts yourself, it will keep you better informed.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by semasir: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
I understand you clearly because most of us are fond of using clients money to run self business that is more beneficial to us than the client.

As said, my portal is www.semasir.biz and I run dedicated servers for sites I build but can still share with you the required space needed and it's left to you to accept too.

My servers is actually hosted with namecheap.com and it's fine for me as well. If you need any support or clarification, please contact me through my signature here. Thanks

OkwaIfugo:

Thanks.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by vicsrael: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
10K for unlimited hosting and i can help you build too contact me on 08130687861
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
vicsrael:
10K for unlimited hosting and i can help you build too contact me on 08130687861

Any sample of what you have done? I mean designs you have done before?

Pls I still need offers from others let me consider and make my final decision.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by Chinenye123: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2015
OkwaIfugo:

Any sample of what you have done? I mean designs you have done before?

Pls I still need offers from others let me consider and make my final decision.

With 6k we can give you unlimited web hosting, you can get a forum for 8k

You can get VPS as low as 3k monthly or dedicated server 5k monthly
https://webhostilla.com
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by semasir: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Don't know if you are still interested but I've updated and upgraded my forum from the previous design to a new one as used on the fora I'm running.

If you will prefer this, we can talk via Whatsapp on 08098002051 and it's from ₦15,000 though against the previous used and is also still being worked on by the developer for proper functioning

OkwaIfugo:
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by akinzben(m): 4:39am On Jan 20, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

Guy everything na story...I get one wey i don complete make I sell am to you-08108320680
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by cooljoe13: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2016
Well. My forum websites is hosted on MifiHost. It's an International Web hosting companies. You can check their reviews online. They are very reliable and efficient in customer service. They offer unlimited bandwidth and space with their plans. My websites haven't been down for once.
Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by tomholly: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

www.hostgate.com.ng

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services

Re: Need To Build And Host A Forum by seoconsultant(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

It will be convenient if we can have a discussion on what features you will love to have on the forum.
We also provide you hosting of course.
But I bet you did be looking for something far better in design than Nairaland?
call 07034222684 so we can have discussion
https://www.seowebanalyst.com

(1) (Reply)

Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site / Are You An Upcoming Nigerian Artiste / How To Do Search Engine Optimization Seo Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.