Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

(photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes (1275 Views)

7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2015
The world is full of cruelty but in the midst of that cruelty, we find love and hope in the most unlikely places.

This stray dog rescued a new born baby from certain death. He carried the baby in his mouth through the streets until it was rescued.

Stray dog rescues new born baby in omar

The absolutely unbelievable incident took place in Kharbika, Oman, as a man was riding his bike on Saturday morning, October 31, the man noticed a stray dog walking on the road with something in his mouth. He noticed blood drops on the road and went closer to the dog to take a closer look, and when he did, he couldn’t believe what he saw.

According to the man, the dog was holding a newborn baby boy in his mouth; the baby – a couple of hours old – even had his umbilical cord still attached! As people gathered around the scene, the dog didn’t do anything to prevent them taking the child from him, it was as if he was delivering the baby to them.
As online pet site Urdogs.com reports, the dog was wandering near a hospital ( maybe he was trying to find it? ), and so the child was transferred to the emergency room quickly and there, the doctors couldn’t believe their eyes, the child was not hurt, even though the dog must have been holding him like that for God knows how long.

Miraculously, the child is absolutely fine!

The authorities in Oman have opened an investigation and is trying to figure out what happened. The police had checked all the hospitals’ records as they suspected the dog could’ve grabbed the baby from there, but all the mothers had their babies and no one was missing.
However, witnesses in the hospitals have told the police that a girl came earlier to the emergency room but refused to let the doctor check her if he was going to record it, and she fled the hospital. The police fear that this girl might be the mother of the child, and that she gave birth to the child and threw him somewhere where people couldn’t find him, but this dog did, and somehow he knew where to head to save this baby.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/photos-this-story-about-stray-dog-and.html#sthash.GRbcTqYt.dpuf

Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by DuchessLily(f): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2015
The heart of man
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Ibelong2God: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2015
hmm
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by loomer: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Man's greatest friend
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by jamex93(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2015
this dog is 100 times better than the mother of that child
that's y I love dog
if na cat now that piking for die like fowl

Abeg make somebody help me tell cossy say dogs r d best not cats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by abiolert(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Why have babes that you can't cater for?
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by MrHighSea: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Dog Love. Maybe, the dog can even bring back our gurls. Lalasticlala, hope u love ds dog?
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by nnamdiosu(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
The heart of man
is desperately
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by DuchessLily(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:
is desperately

... Wicked!
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Ishopbest: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
The baby's life is spared for a purpose

#signature
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by nnamdiosu(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

... Wicked!

.....and who
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by confun: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

.....and who
can know it....
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by nnamdiosu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
confun:
can know it....
Lol. clap for ur self
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by chii8(f): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chaiii...a baby some lunatic carried for nine months...

Singig..God is watching,he'still watching,God is watching even now,though we dont know often hmmm hmmm...
God is watching....(repeat)
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Swissheart(f): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nawa o
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Haywhymido(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Frontpage lalasticlala
Re: (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Sometimes I wonder weda its d same God dat created us all;some people r juz more than 'Heartless'..Lord u hearing this? She musint conceive until d baby step into ah house#

#No sane trained dog will do that widot evn hurtin d baby with d teeth while carrying(God actually perfected evritin;**has a reason for d baby to live)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U Get A Job For Ur Wife & She Collect 2times Ur Salary / Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains / Man Becomes Angry At His Wife After She Gave Birth Via C-section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.