Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,170 members, 7,842,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Who Is A Man Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Man Of God? (950 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Man Of God? by annyplenty(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2009
How do you know a man is a man of God.
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by banom(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2009
In Nigeria, A man of God is a person who proclaimed himself as from God, preaches about God,collects poor peoples money and lord himself over them, tell alot of lies, blocks peoples movement every month, buy private Jet, uses God to promote one tribe over others,prays and collaborates with devilish politicians, makes false prophecies,answers Daddy G.O, and finally does stage manipulated miracles.

But in real sense, a man of God is a person made of God's image and likeness, in other word, a Godly man.
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by annyplenty(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2009
banom:

In Nigeria, A man of God is a person who proclaimed himself as from God, preaches about God,collects poor peoples money and lord himself over them, tell alot of lies, blocks peoples movement every month, buy private Jet, uses God to promote one tribe over others,prays and collaborates with devilish politicians, makes false prophecies,answers Daddy G.O, and finally does stage manipulated miracles.

But in real sense, a man of God is a person made of God's image and likeness, in other word, a Godly man.

Do you have a case against pastor Adeboye?
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by banom(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2009
annyplenty:

Do you have a case against pastor Adeboye?

Intresting, are saying that pastor Adeboye is the nigerian man of god that met the criterias i listed ?
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by annyplenty(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2009
banom:

Intresting, are saying that pastor Adeboye is the nigerian man of god that met the criterias i listed ?

No, but what you quoted in your response as a typical nigerian man of God are what you listed in your thread as the sins of pastor Adeboye
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by omodesola: 9:19pm On May 12, 2009
Please let's be careful of what we say,pastor E.A Adeboye has been a blessing to Nigeria and Africa at large.He doesn't compel people to give to him.Those that give to him do so due to the fact that he had added value to them in one way or the other.He is a very humble man,he uses his jet for strictly mission work not for self aggrandizement.
He loves all people irrespective of their tribe and race,his main concern is bring people all over the world to the knowledge of Christ and to make them live abundantly as Christ promised.Politicians come to him cos they see him as a respectable spiritual figure that they believe hears from God.He usually tells them that the will of God will be done.God works through him, he holds no claim of performing miracles
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is really a blessing to Nigeria,let's appreciate what God is doing through him,he is really a vessel unto honor,
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by wagbaje: 2:33am On May 13, 2009
I have discovered who is a real man of God, sent, used and supported by God is the one that can link you with God, because a real man of God should be able to see the other side. The man I know that I can call a man of God is Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church. In fact, God works for him, through him and in him performing miracles, healing, deliverance and prophecy. If people from all around the world have visited the church to see the man of God, you people should go there-o or be watching his channel, Emmanuel TV shocked Nigeria, let us be praying for this man, we can't affor to lose him.Well done, Sir! We all love you!!!
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by annyplenty(m): 2:41am On May 13, 2009
w_agbaje:

I have discovered who is a real man of God, sent, used and supported by God is the one that can link you with God, because a real man of God should be able to see the other side. The man I know that I can call a man of God is Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church. In fact, God works for him, through him and in him performing miracles, healing, deliverance and prophecy. If people from all around the world have visited the church to see the man of God, you people should go there-o or be watching his channel, Emmanuel TV shocked Nigeria, let us be praying for this man, we can't affor to lose him.Well done, Sir! We all love you!!!

I expext you to mention the attributes we should watch out for to know a man of God or how to watch those attributes rather than being too specific about a particular man of God.
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by banom(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2009
w_agbaje:

This man is a share holder in synagogue church. he is running promo.
Re: Who Is A Man Of God? by annyplenty(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now, I know better who a man of God is. Thank you for those who commented, anyway.

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin As Coredemptrix / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (nig 3 Ken 1) (tun 1 Moz 2) / Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.