Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man And His Wife Sells Their Male Child For Money In Imo State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Wife Sells Their Male Child For Money In Imo State (613 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Sells Their Male Child For Money In Imo State by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
It was barely 72 hours after waching a Hollywood movie titled 6 bullets which talks about child trafficking that i saw it happen live in Nigeria.
I was sent home by my aunt to give my granny some amount of money and supervise a project going on in my maternal home in Umulogho in Obowo L.G.A, Imo state. My Uncle happens to be the traditional ruler(eze) of the community.
Reaching our compound at night, i discovered that the palace was filled with women. After greeting them, one of our servants informed my grannies that i just arrived and they left the meeting to welcome me, i curiously asked the purpose of the meeting and was told that one of the villagers, a woman with the backing of her husband sold their male child for an undisclosed amount of money, i was surprised and went to see the woman in her remorseful mood. I learnt that it was done out of poverty as the family struggled to earn the rubbies with which to take care of themselves.
My Uncle, the Eze of the community is yet to decide anything on the case, so I am asking, WHAT JUDGEMENT DO YOU THINK WILL BE EQUIVALENT TO THIS CRIME?
Re: Man And His Wife Sells Their Male Child For Money In Imo State by wordbank(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Let the Eze pay for the release of that baby n also render financial aid to the family
Wetin him b Eze for?
Re: Man And His Wife Sells Their Male Child For Money In Imo State by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
wordbank:
Let the Eze pay for the release of that baby n also render financial aid to the family
Wetin him b Eze for?

Nice one bro,, that will be put under consideration,,

(1) (Reply)

...... First Of All.........introduction / From The Very Depth Of My Heart / MUSTSEE There Is Really No Excuse For Failure In Lifeā€¦.. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.