Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? (56183 Views)

Land For Sale At Lakowe By Lakowe Lake Resort And Ibeju Lekki / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Harmony Estate By Nike Lake Resort Road,Enugu. / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by charijee(f): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Yea the hotel posh oo...90K per nite...it was too cheap so I just rented a bungalow with swimming pool for 700k per week...i'm just managing sha
In ya dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by stag: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kool place.

But I've seen more breath-taking hotels here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by tundejoseph4(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
how much is just to take pics wif any of their room. op help make an enquiries
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

lol.... Exotic get levels.
What is exotic in one man's backyard is crap in another man's arena.
I am not in the mood for tribal slurs this morning. Ediat, I thought when normal people create threads asking questions, they are seeking public opinion. But you aren't normal, are you.

Did you say I should go back to my 'rusted roof Ibadan' ?

Don't worry, that "rusted roof Ibadan" has more demand, better hotels, in larger quantity than your Nike Lake resort, Enugu

Op cite with more concentration of hotels in Nigeria is Imo State

Having all stars. What is your source?
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Ahsat: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
It lok gud sha.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by RichDad1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
This hotel is cool but nothing wow about it. It's just in the class of numerous Protea Hotels in Lagos excluding Protea Ikeja which is miles ahead.
For those of you shouting your nerves out saying it's the best, I can bet you've never visited Intercontinental Hot, VI; Oriental, VI; Four seasons, Radisson Blu, Eko hotels, Federal Palace etc?
Get outside your caves and see the world. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by pasol4real(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kennydoc:

Don't mind the Op. He's a tribal bigot.

Even though I'm Igbo, I can never, except at gun point, agree that that hotel is the most beautiful in Nigeria. I don't even think it's the most beautiful in Enugu, not to talk about Nigeria as a whole. Intercontinental Hotel Lagos beats that Nike Lake Hotel hands down. Infact, it will be an insult on Intercontinental Hotel to compare it with.

The mod that moved this to front page without modifying the topic deserves to be spanked by FFK, along with Lai Muhammed. Such threads often degenerate to tribal e-wars because of the title.
Taa,which intercontinental hotel are u referring to the same one along kofo abayoyomi?you don't know what you are saying.while Nike hotel may not be the most beautiful it is far better than the Chinese made,(chinco)no space ,intercontinental hotel.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by chemaze(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
But my house find pass dis@marina
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:
For where .... ?
I can count 15 hotels off my heart in Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Ibadan, Port harcourt, Calabar, and even within that same Enugu, that are better that this.
Travel more, OP.

Which Ibadan pls? The one in Nigeria where I stay or the one in America?

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by pasol4real(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
kettykin:

Federal palace is not as good as Nike Lake, the best in Nigeria seems to be Eko lemeridien
Eko lemeridien is one of the worst five star hotels in Lagos ,am not sure but I think it has bin demoted to 4 star hotel.The best hotel in Nigeria is federal palace hotel.
U can check your Trip advisor for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by scholes0(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
gassdon:

Op cite with more concentration of hotels in Nigeria is Imo State

Having all stars. What is your source?

you mean motels and guest houses, or proper Hotels? grin
and I am not the OP.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Kennydoc(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
I asked a question if is it the most beautiful in Nigeria? How did I offend? And I am NOT a Tribal bigot.
Gela away niqqur

You showed you bigotry not by the thread itself, but by your response to the same guy I quoted, simply because he answered your question with, "For where?"

Udmaster:
your Igbophobia is eating you up.. Oya shift.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by visi: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na advertisement b dis oo

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Onegai(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
kettykin:

Federal palace is not as good as Nike Lake, the best in Nigeria seems to be Eko lemeridien

You've clearly not stayed at those hotels now, have you grin

The best are Oriental hotel, Radisson Blu and The Wheatbaker. Eko hotel (VI) is very standard (not so big, not so impressive rooms but their pool is lovely) and Four Points by Sheraton (VI) is pretty nice too (with a great spa). Federal Palace (VI) has a nice African feel to its decor and is quite nice. Protea hotel (Ikeja) has this lovely bathtub which is a proper tub, not attached to anything, it's in the room so someone can lie down on the bed and watch you bath (very romantic). The Wheatbaker (Ikoyi) is beautiful and very artsy. Best Western is like a typical hotel go find anywhere. Radisson Blu has a lovely lunch buffet. Southern Sun hotel (Ikoyi) is quite small but they have a nice breakfast buffet.

All these hotels above have their price ranges from N60, 000 upwards per night (unless you're a card member). Nike hotel (Enugu) looks decent but is no where near any of them. Unless you're having a laugh, then sure, you can compare. No go talk dis your talk outside, dem go call you village pikin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Onegai(f): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by holwadamilolah(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Nna wic one be End Time for here now?
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Laid2001: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
SPOT on.
That Kittycat is only being mischievous by half.
There are reputable site on the internet that can help him. I have been in Many Hotels all over the world and surely that Nike will struggle to get to 4 star. Stars are given based on combinations of service, esthetics, facilities etc.

Nigerian hotels are the most expensive star for star compared to most other places in the world.

Onegai:

You've clearly not stayed at those hotels now, have you grin

The best are Oriental hotel, Radisson Blu and The Wheatbaker. Eko hotel (VI) is very standard (not so big and impressive rooms) and Four Points by Sheraton (VI) is pretty nice too (with a great spa). Federal Palace (VI) has a nice African feel to its decor and is quite nice. Protea hotel (Ikeja) has this lovely bathtub which is a proper tub, not attached to anything, it's in the room so someone can lie down on the bed and watch you bath (very romantic). The Wheatbaker (Ikoyi) is beautiful and very artsy. Best Western is like a typical hotel go find anywhere. Radisson Blu has a lovely lunch buffet. Southern Sun hotel (Ikoyi) is quite small but they have a nice breakfast buffet.

All these hotels above have their price ranges from N60, 000 upwards per night (unless you're a card member). Nike hotel (Enugu) looks decent but is no where near any of them. Unless you're having a laugh, then sure, you can compare. No go talk dis your talk outside, dem go call you village pikin
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Onegai(f): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laid2001:
SPOT on.
That Kittycat is only being mischievous by half.
There are reputable site on the internet that can help him. I have been in Many Hotels all over the world and surely that Nike will struggle to get to 4 star. Stars are given based on combinations of service, esthetics, facilities etc.

Nigerian hotels are the most expensive star for star compared to most other places in the world.

Nigerian hotels are overpriced. Oya, since you've stayed in hotels around the world, name. your favourite (name and country)
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

you mean motels and guest houses, or proper Hotels? grin
and I am not the OP.

Google is your friend

Good research skills and you will see it
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 400billionman: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:
For where .... ?
I can count 15 hotels off my heart in Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Ibadan, Port harcourt, Calabar, and even within that same Enugu, that are better that this.
Travel more, OP.

Guy, stop kidding..
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by lumzy89(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked After you na You

ElDaIllest:
Yea the hotel posh oo...90K per nite...it was too cheap so I just rented a bungalow with swimming pool for 700k per week...i'm just managing sha
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 400billionman: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
I now get you and your enugu tinx today, you sound like someone who have been in Abia(worst state in Nigeria) for a long time then find yourself in an heaven called Enugu, so you think that's the best.
What a pity?
I wonder wetin you go do if you see La Meridan in Uruan lga, Uyo. or those ones wey dey lag wey mouth no fit mention.

Le Meridian Uyo and Nike lake resort are at par. Same settings..
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by toprealman: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
ROOM, 3/10
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
I think the main beauty of Nike lake resort a Hotel is that it is one of the few Hotels that sits on the bank of its own Lake.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by bolawillams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Enugu has the finest of all hotels in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria. I love Enugu State thou am in Abuja now!
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Okies27(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Nike Lake Resort, Enugu
. A simple question and all of you having a hard-on...nairalanders I hail una well well..wadooo
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by iamkingzlee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
werey grin
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
For those saying End time i believe only their world is ending
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by shizzy7(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
kettykin:

Apart from Eko lemeridien in Vi and Nicon Hilton which other hotel is more exotic than this.
ORIENTAL Hotel - its actually the most expensive in Nigeria,,

*Four points by Sheraton is more exotic abeggi
*Westfoster harbour is better than your nike.......
* Le Meridian Uyo is better..
*Radisson Blu
*The wheatbaker
*Southern Sun

They are better.....
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by MolarT(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don swim for that pool before shaaaa. That's around 2012 or so. Nice place though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.