Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi (580 Views)

Congratulating & Painting House For Pilgrims Upon Thier Arrival / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi by BETATRON(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST BENEFICIENT THE MOST MERCIFUL
This is a short enlightening for those who seek the truth,this is how the religion of Allah has been fought for years immemorial and how the battle continues today
I will try my utmost to touch the topics below
1-the infiltration of the torah
2-infiltration of the bible
3-infiltration of islam
4-the bloodlines
5-conspiracies behind 9/11 and what it is exactly
6-the arrival of mad'hi and the anti christ
THE INFILTRATION OF THE TORAH
The kingdom of the jews was destroyed in the 13th century by nebuchadrezzar of babylon (sound familiar right?) When the babylonians defeated the jews in their holy land they took them as captives and slaves hence cutting them off from the teachings of the torah for a very long time cause they were under the dictatorship of the babylonians , after some times the TALMUD was written as a "satanic" substitute for the TORAH..this talmud was written by 70 rabies(men) in babylon and as you know the torah was from (GoD)
The TALMUD was the origin of kaballa(black magic) in the jewish practice.and also one of the result of illuminati in the jewish land
ASk WHY? Because the founding fathers of illuminati (rothschild and rockefeller) the ELITES as they are called, and the financiers of the world war and the holocaust actually own 80% of the land of isreal
If you still doubt, take a look at the hexagram symbol in the isreal flag and that of rothschild's families red shield and also look for the meaning of the hexagram symbol in the occultic world
This it how it all started..from the torah to the bible and unto islam...the battle between light and darkness
STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi by BETATRON(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
INFILTRATION OF THE BIBLE
Different ideas about Christ’s divinity lead
to conflict
This was the setting in which the doctrine of the Trinity
emerged. In those early decades after Jesus Christ’s ministry,
death and resurrection, and spanning the next few centuries,
various ideas sprang up as to His exact nature. Was He man?
Was He God? Was He God appearing as a man? Was He an
illusion? Was He a mere man who became God? Was He created
by God the Father, or did He exist eternally with the Father?
All of these ideas had their proponents. The unity of belief of
the original Church was lost as new beliefs, many borrowed or
adapted from pagan religions, replaced the teachings of Jesus
and the apostles.
Let us be clear that when it comes to the intellectual and
theological debates in those early centuries that led to the
formulation of the Trinity, the true Church was largely absent
from the scene, having been driven underground
For this reason, in that stormy period we often see debates not
between truth and error, but between one error and a different
error— a fact seldom recognized by many modern scholars yet
critical for our understanding.
A classic example of this was the dispute over the nature of
Christ that led the Roman emperor Constantine the Great to
convene the Council of Nicaea (in modern-day western Turkey)
in A.D. 325.
Constantine, although held by many to be the first “Christian”
Roman Emperor, was actually a sun-worshiper who was only
baptized on his deathbed. During his reign he had his eldest son
and his wife murdered. He was also vehemently anti-Semitic,
referring in one of his edicts to “the detestable Jewish crowd”
and “the customs of these most wicked men”—customs that
were in fact rooted in the Bible and practiced by Jesus and
the apostles.
As emperor in a period of great tumult within the Roman
Empire, Constantine was challenged with keeping the empire
unified. He recognized the value of religion in uniting his
empire. This was, in fact, one of his primary motivations in
accepting and sanctioning the “Christian” religion (which, by
this time, had drifted far from the teachings of Jesus Christ and
the apostles and was Christian in name only).
But now Constantine faced a new challenge one of the
first problems that had to be solved was the doctrine of God . . .
a new danger arose from within which split Christians into
bitterly warring camps As emperor, Constantine was in the unusual position of
deciding church doctrine even though he was not really a
Christian. (The following year is when he had both his wife and
son murdered, as previously mentioned).as I have stated above he was a SUN WORSHIPPER (concept of "SUN-day"...so the faith of the christian was actually in the hands of a sun worshiper,hence what he did was shape the christian religion to suit the sun worship..if you check many picture of christ you will find the sun behind him
THE SUN GOD
The sun God was actually the ONE EYED HUROS also the egyptian sun god..and this is the same illuminati god as you will find behind the One dollar bill and you will also find it in a lot of buidings like the vetican,,to save time I will urge you to make this findings youself,

SUMMARY
The bible was also infiltrated,this infiltration took place during the time of paul
Christ was voted the SoN of GOD and also as a god at the council of nicaea in the year 325ADin a meeting delegated by the Roman emperor constantine who is a sun worshiper..yes men voted him as a god and also the son of god.and this doctrine was imposed forcefully on the church
This is the beginning of the concept of trinity in the bible and how polythiesm gradually found it way into the christian religion,also resulting in a lot of contradictions in the bible in the peoples attempt to try and shape the bible to their taste
Below are some images of christ with the sun(c ircle)behind him
...hence depicting christ as the sun god

Now to islam.how was islam infiltrated,was islam actually infiltrated?
ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH

Re: Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi by BETATRON(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
INFILTRATION OF ISLAM
Some question every free thinking human should have at one time or the other asked are.1.Was islam infiltrated? 2.If it wasn't why is secterianism also present in islam? Et.al
YES islam was infiltrated..some may wonder what I mean...hasn't Allah promised to protect the koran against adulteration?...yes HE has promised and also kept His promise..but the infiltration is a different kind of infiltration..it is one which as lead to the division of the ummah,it is the division of the muslims them selves..
How did this happen? Follow me as we travel in time to discern the cause of the disunity
THE PROPHET'S INFAMOUS SPEECHES
"My ummah will divide into 73 factions only one of which will ATTAIN SALVATION the other factions being destined for Hellfire-IBN MAJAH AL-sunan "bab al fitan"
"Whosoever dies without recognizing the IMAM Of his Time dies the death of jahiliyyah-musnad of AHMAD IBN HANbAL page96
Witth this two statement speeches expecially the second,one should ask who this IMAMS are of whom the prophet said death without their recognition is like a death of jahilliyah
And also may ask as the prophet provide clues on how to recognize this IMaMS
YES HE Has provided us with clues on how to recognize them and on who they are
WHO ARE THE IMaMS
the prophet laid clues on who the imams will be on several occasion..and one should have in mind that when the PROPHET STRESS ON A MaTTER that definitely signify how important the matter is..so of these occasions include
1 THE EVENT OF GHADIR
When the prophet was returning from His pilgrimage(farewell pilgrimage) on reaching the plain of ghadhir the verse came to him ""O messenger of God convey to mankind the command that God has sent you.IF YOU DO NOT DO SO,YOU WILL NOT HAVED CONVEYED THE PROPHeTIC MESSAGE,GOD Will protect you from the harm men might cause you-5:67
Close attention to this verse show that what the prophet was to convey was such important that if he were not to convey it,it would be as if he never conveyed the prophetic message
On receiving this the messenger of God gather the pilgrims together at the plain of Gadhir and delivered this speech
"O people I will soon be responding to the call of my lord and departing from your midst.I will be held to account,as you too will be.will you not bear witness that there is none worthy of worship other than GoD,the One the UNique...................
"Now that the day of requital lies before us,and you believe in the raising of the dead on the day of Resurrection and that. you will enter the presence of your prophet on that day,PAY HEED TO THE MaNNER IN WHICH YOU TREAT THE TWO WEIGHTY(thaqalayn) and PRECIOUS LEGACIES I LEAVE YOU as I DEPART FOR THE AFTERLIFE
That which is greater of the two is the book of GoD..............
THE LESSER OF THE TWO LEGACIES IS MY PROGENY AND THE PEOPLE OF MY HOUSEHOLD,God informed me that my two lrgacies shall never be separated from each other until the DAY OF RESURRection...O people do not turn away from these legacies As long as you have recourse to them,you will NEVER GO ASTRAY----al tirmidhi 'jami al-sahih Vol 5page328
After this speech the verse came down " today I have perfected for you your religion completed my favors unto You and chosen ISLam for you as religion-5:3
Also abu bakr,uthman,tahlah,and al-zuhayr amongst many others congratulated Al..umar said "well done son of abu talib! Congratulation on this appointment you have become the MaSTER OF EVERY BELIEVER MaN AND WOMaN ALIKE-ibn kathir al-bidayah vol5p209 ahmad ibn HAnbal al-musnad vol4p281 ibn hajar al-sawaiq p26 et.al
Let me stop here now,so that I can give you some break to completely digest this message of the prophet
I Will touch other subt-opics like -the number of the imams -what happened to all of them and many other
Note that questions,corrections and criticisms are equally welcomed

(1) (Reply)

MCAN Enugu / Herb That Enhances Sex Performance And Cures Man And Woman Libido Loss / I Need The Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.