Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. (56992 Views)

Two Corpers Decamped For Having Sex During Lecture / A16 Plateau State Corp Members / Camp Commandant Decamped For Harassing Female Corps Member In Benue Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by bigv(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lmao. I don talk am before say camp is the best place to pick a wife.

If she doesn't flirt in camp...she'd make a good wify material.

Alto some become saints in camp to prey on responsible guys sha.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by freshcvvs: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
A dog remains a dog.

Just 3 weeks, you don dey cheat already.

Definitely these set of people won't stop cheating.

Any guy or girl who dated and slept with multiple people during school can't become a one man/woman man in the future. Deceive yourself not.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by ElDeeVee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm End time tinz
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Elnino4ladies: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pix
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SmartProf(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some of these decampees could even be active on dis forum and may hav condemned lots of ill news emanating frm d country daily yet they arent morally discipline themselves

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by LOUISXIV: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Smh
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by ACHIEVERBA: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
LESSON FOR THOSE MEN THAT RUSH TO MARRY THEIR SPOUSE BEFORE GOING TO CAMP...PUTIN A RING ON IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE STILL WOULDN'T CHEAT!

IF IT'S IN THE BLOOD, ITS IN THE BLOOD

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Beesluv: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by mazeltov(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Women are possessive
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Joeace3000(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigerians love sex like food

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by tobititus167: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Women can not be trusted anyway
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by freshness2020: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

This is one part of NYSC that I hate.

People are adults, why restrict their freedom to express themselves sexually.

What's their problem?

Its called NYSC orientation not sexual orientation.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by freshness2020: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:
This is one part of NYSC that I hate.
People are adults, why restrict their freedom to express themselves sexually.
What's their problem?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Ciscogod(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Married women are the most useless in NYSC camp. I think most of them are sex starved by their husband. Or maybe they wanna feel something outside marriage. What happens in camp stays in camp thats always the statement from them.

Two (2) married women were cut during my camp days . It was even on the field. Very late at night

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by mbulela: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Daniyemi:
If this is true, what the hell is the woman going to tell her husband? undecided.

Just three weeks and you can't be faithful? #disgusted!
She will claim she was framed by a camp official who was making passes at her.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Oluwaruth: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
... i reallyy dont understand their being decamped. Is it that there's no service for theem again ni?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by prigoz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Inasmuch we are human beings with flesh and blood, I don't see any excuse one will give to justify his or her action of having sex in the camp despite warnings being given by the camp authority, as for the married woman, she is possessed by spirit of dog and she needs deliverance if not what does it take her to go and see her hansband of better still invite her husband over to a hotel near the camp. At times people think that marriage can stop promiscuity but it's capital lie

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by olumide81(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is what happens when we youths are morally bankrupt, sex should not be a reason to be decamped though.....safe journey back to your respective homes
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
I heard stories like this in my orientation camp when I was serving and from friends in other orientation camps. Since then I keep hearing it. I've started having doubt it happens, especially the version that says the husbands of female corps members involved in bush fvcking are called on the phone and told.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nnamoo77: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Waoooo!! What a stupid act.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Icecomrade: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshness2020:

What is the justification for curbing sex.
And how does sex affect National Youth Service Corps Orientation?

Pregnancy @ the camp?

It's just one month. I don't expect pregnancy to affect members performance.

These people are adults. They have the right to choices.

Enough of this humiliation abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Jayuba(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
That is what happens when you dont wait for your girlfriend to complete NYSC before you marry her.
The spirit of fornication and adultary is attached to NYSC.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by bigtt76(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
National Youth Shagging Corps grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
TATROVERT:
Since wednesday october 28 2015 the batch b stream 1 prospective corp members are to resume to their various camp of deployment till now, there have been so many news emanating from different camps in the country.
Of course ogun state camp which is located at ikenne/sagamu ogun state which is usually called "the five star camp" aint left behind...
For the past few days there have been lots of activities going on in the camp.. the swearing in of the corp members,issual of camp kits,drills,match training,band activities etc are all fun.. but recently it has been gathered that 8 corp members have been currently decamped as result of being caught in sexual activities at the mami market which os usually a place in the camp where other activities like eating.drinking etc goes on..

Out of the 8 eight corp members decamped,i.e 4 females and 4 males caught by the camp soldiers at the late hours of the night in suspected areas.. it was gathered that one of the girls was a married woman,who happens to use her husbands name as next of kin during registeration.. all of the victims was decamped on monday...

A married woman? Hahaha. So bad. It could have been a lot better if she's single.

What a shame!!
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by bwizzyk: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Very funny! But its happens in almost all the Batches.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol Hahahahahahahahaha gotta let 'em go so that they will have all the time to fvck huh. Self discipline ain't easy.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Handel22(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaoooo.
very bad news. wonder why some people cannot control their sexual urges

Are u a student of Ansu?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by hayodeyji(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol...man must wack grin body no b firewood
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by shiftmarket(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
People go to NYSC Camp with the intention to have the kind of fun they hear about. I wonder what those girls will tell their parents?

Now you can pump your tyre without the help of a vulcanizer.
This machine can pump your tyre in less than 10mins, you can gauge your pressure yourself and pump according to the accurate pressure needed for your tyres.
No more cheating by the vulcaniser. No more N100 per tyre gauging.
Just plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car and you are pumping.

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by nikkiking(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wetin dem go tell their parents
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by freshness2020: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

What is the justification for curbing sex.
And how does sex affect National Youth Service Corps Orientation?

Pregnancy @ the camp?

It's just one month. I don't expect pregnancy to affect members performance.

These people are adults. They have the right to choices.

Enough of this humiliation abeg
I get you bro.. Buh discipline should be instilled .. Its just for 3 weeks not 3years..
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Portable92: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na Wa 4 dem oooo dey can't hold deir body 4 a common 3 weeks Oga ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.