Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. (2729 Views)

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) / Genuine Property For Sale Along Lasu Iba Road / Warehouse For Sale On Lasu Ojo Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. by AreaFada2: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
Beremx:
yes still available. the only document available is the omonile receipt.

Any idea about govt acquisition in the area? Has anyone successfully surveyed a plot around there? And flood issue?

Any pics of the said plots? How far from nearest built up area?

Thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. by Beremx(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
AreaFada2:

Any idea about govt acquisition in the area? Has anyone successfully surveyed a plot around there? And flood issue?

Any pics of the said plots? How far from nearest built up area?

Thanks.
yes it's government acquisition certified. surveying of the area is no problem. those who own lands there have done theirs successfully m no flood issues. I have no pictures. the pictures I snapped are in my former phone which is not working. the lands are located in a beautiful estate which has beautiful and serene environment.
Re: Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. by AreaFada2: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
Beremx post=45327329[b:
]yes it's government acquisition certified.[/b] surveying of the area is no problem. those who own lands there have done theirs successfully m no flood issues. I have no pictures. the pictures I snapped are in my former phone which is not working. the lands are located in a beautiful estate which has beautiful and serene environment.

Clarify this ma.

Govt acquisition is big wahala gan gan. Or you mean free of acquisition??

ok, being inside an estate is a good thing. Are people already living inside the estate?

And please state the current price of 120 x 60 and if any other costs are involved in addition to cost of the land.

Thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On May 05, 2016
AreaFada2:

Clarify this ma.

Govt acquisition is big wahala gan gan. Or you mean free of acquisition??

ok, being inside an estate is a good thing. Are people already living inside the estate?

And please state the current price of 120 x 60 and if any other costs are involved in addition to cost of the land.

Thanks.
people are living in the estate.
I need to get updates on the current price. the lands price has really appreciated. the only additional cost is the money you have to settle omonile.
Re: Plots Of Land Along Lasu-ojo Road For Sale. by AreaFada2: 1:20pm On May 05, 2016
Beremx:
people are living in the estate.
I need to get updates on the current price. the lands price has really appreciated. the only additional cost is the money you have to settle omonile.

Ok. Give update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Areas With Good/Constant Electricity In Lagos / Flats At Moderate Rent In Ketu & Ojota Lagos. / Get A Set Of Sofas With Free Home Delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.