Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. (638 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. by macville2: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good afternoon everyone am posting this so I can bring to your awareness how some wicked and dubious individuals are operating in this ember month so you can be vigilant as you go about your day to day activities.

my friend presh(female,last name witheld) came back from owerri where she went to buy alvan's scratch card to check if she has gotten admission and also to see if imsu has started registration since she got admission in imsu. so when she arrived umuahia I.e where she lives with her parents, it was around 7:30pm so she was waiting to flag down a tricycle popularly known as keke,but could get any. so some moments later a guy met her and started telling her he was stranded, that he came into the country illegally with some goods now his money has finished. so he asked her to help him with some money to go and get the goods but my friend said she has no money and started moving but he followed her and told her that the goods was in one Methodist church in that area so as he was talking another guy came and asked what was the problem then my friend narrated to him so the new guy said that they should go see the goods since she is going in that direction.

As they arrived the Methodist church they saw a car parked beside the church so the guy said the car was the goods. so before my friend knew what was happening she was charmed and all of a sudden she found her self inside the car and the car was already in motion my friend started crying and was begging them but they refused to listen. they snatched her purse which contained 5k and also her handsets even the scratch card she bought. after driving a while they asked her if she knew where her mom kept money at home so that she can steal and bring to them but she said no. so they now stopped her in umuahia tower and threw her #100 for her to take and transport herself back.

That is it o but thank God she came back alive.
Re: My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. by Oche211(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
So sad. As for me o, i don't even wait to listen to d bull story such as dis. I simply pretended as if i'm nt d one u re talking to. Whn mouth pain u, u go just waka.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. by DuchessLily(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm.. One chance!
Re: My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. by DuchessLily(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oche211:
So sad. As for me o, i don't even wait to listen to d bull story such as dis. I simply pretended as if i'm nt d one u re talking to. Whn mouth pain u, u go just waka.

Yeah! That's d best thing to do
Re: My Friend's Ordeal Last Night. by hob(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
i just turn mute

No time 4 silly stories

(1) (Reply)

How IKEDC (ikeja Electric) Is Robbing The Poor And Giving To The Rich / Photos: HID Awolowo's Corpse Lying In Her Residence For The Final Burial Tomorro / Why World War III Currently Stands Unavoidable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.