Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji (471 Views)

Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( / Photos Of Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi As He Visits Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji by dtermined(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-7T2Jdc2JnQ8/VjnDAly6_oI/AAAAAAAABiE/ZQ9UqKn0YBc/s1600/ab5578fc293b20e0f9547363777fbe59_L.jpg[/img]

Beautiful daughter of Emir of Kano, Yusra Khadija Muhammadu Sunusi II has written a letter to popular blogger Linda Ikeji.

Khadija wrote this letter after Linda shared a picture of her on the blog which sparked up controversial comments from the readers.

Read what she said below:“Hi Linda, I hope you’re well.

I saw your blog post about my picture and although I am flattered that you think I’m stunning, I find the comments rather offensive.

The comments could be classified under two categories: either made by perverts or made by people who used the opportunity to disregard my father’s marital affairs. I am aware that you cannot control your viewer’s opinions, but you violated My right of privacy by putting up pictures of me on your blog, when you don’t even know me personally.

There is more to a person than meets the eye. By putting up my pictures and describing me as “pretty” and “stunning”, you are judging me based on my physical appearances.

Truth is, this is exactly what is wrong with the world. We reduce people and describe them using shallow and physical adjectives. For the commenter who insisted that I was only pretty with make up on, we live in a world full of Nigerians who spend hundreds, and even thousands on Brazilian and Indian wigs, bleaching creams and fake nails. And you are looking down on me because I am wearing make up?And, in case you do speak to your commenters, please tell them that I am not married for “royal ties”.

And yes, I am older than my father’s last wife, but why should that be anybod ‘s business? To the ignorant commenter who shamed my father for marrying a young wife: My father is a Muslim and his marriage is legal before Islamic Law (look up Prophet Muhammad S.A.W‘s marriage to Nana Aisha).

If The Almighty God permits his marriage, who are you to condemn it? Why should he please you, the creation, when he can please The Creator?Going forward, I will appreciate it if you would be as kind as to remove my pictures from your blog so as to stop similarly insulting comments.

But do feel free to post this email on your blog because a lot of ignorant people that read your blog need an educated response.

“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”.

– Khadija Yusra Muhammad Sanusi II.

http://www.infogistz.com/2015/11/see-reasons-emir-of-kanos-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Same story!
Re: SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji by ElDaIllest(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Linda don't let you sell that house on banana Island when you are paying for compensation and damages for agrieved victims of your blog...HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR
Re: SEE WHY: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji by SBJoji(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
She's as intelligent as her father! Love you girl

(1) (Reply)

See What Lagos Gov. Ambode Did To An Unruly Driver In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos Today / Help !!! I Need A Power Bike From The Range Of #150k - #250k / Looking For Where To Get The New Ssce Student Tablet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.