Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN (841 Views)

Is Physical Appearance Enough To Say "NO"? / Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Kenyan Women Protest Over Increase In Impotent Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by AetA: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
After NBC has fined MTN due to negligence on their part, they now want to take it out on their subscribers by increasing their call tarrif as if we haven't endured enough from them. I just got a message from them "Yello thank you for using MTN F&F in line with regulators requirements TruTalk is now 20k/sec." This is unfair and uncalled for, from 11k/sec to 20k/sec. Who are the regulators and where is the requirement stated that we the subscribers don't know about . MTN we don't share in your gain so please go through the pain of paying your fine alone. NCC please come to our aid.
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by Omobolaji01: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thank God I get 4 Lines....
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by ladyF(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by libertyfather(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Glo with pride
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Etisalat, nw u r talkin!
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by AetA: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am thinking of porting to Glo, MTN Sabi fall person hand
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
AetA:
After NBC has fined MTN due to negligence on their part, they now want to take it out on their subscribers by increasing their call tarrif as if we haven't endured enough from them. I just got a message from them "Yello thank you for using MTN F&F in line with regulators requirements TruTalk is now 20k/sec." This is unfair and uncalled for, from 11k/sec to 20k/sec. Who are the regulators and where is the requirement stated that we the subscribers don't know about . MTN we don't share in your gain so please go through the pain of paying your fine alone. NCC please come to our aid.

Bros port na, them use roap tie u there?
Re: Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN by AetA: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
tendercharles:

Bros port na, them use roap tie u there?
Nope they didn't, if u don't have anything worthwhile to say please just read and move on, I just wonder why some people can't write "value added comment" I made this post for people to be aware cuz I consider it injustice to we MTN subscribers. Should we be the
one to pay for MTN's fine?

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Lets Help You Get Your Visa With Proper Documentation / Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.