Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria (11895 Views)

Like New, Dell Precision M6700, 2TB, 12GB, 2.6mhz, 17” Laptop, Workstation. / We replace Your Laptop Screen At Reduced Rate In Lagos / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Good morning, we're open for business today from 8am to 5pm.
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.
By Proverb
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
"The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."
By Voltaire
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2016

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Harriet Beecher Stowe
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
George Herbert
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose
By John Kehoe
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
"However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks"
By Havelock Ellis
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
By Thomas A. Edison
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2016
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.
Katharine Hepburn
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2016
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
We thank you for your patronage.
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
By Martin Luther King
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive."
By Howard Thurman
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2016
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
"When we complain, we remain. When we whine, we stay behind. When we praise, we raise."
By Jim Bakker
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
"The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected, as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality, to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid. I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life."
By Elbert Hubbard
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
"Success is restricted only from those who restrict themselves from success."
By Gillis Triplett
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2016
"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
By Mark Twain
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity."
By Albert Einstein
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2016
"Learn from others, as you would learn from your own mistakes."
By Kazi Shams
Re: 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere."
By Glenn Turner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

USB HSPA 3G Wifi Router Modem - connects 5 users / Brand New White Curve 4(9360) For Sale(Pix now Available) / phone deals. Phones available.. CHEAP CHEAP STUFFS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.