Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) (1421 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Recruitment For Teaching/non-teaching Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by Adele200(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
A leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located on the outskirts of Lagos State is looking for focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live around Mowe/Ofada axis, to fill the full-time academic position below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher

Job Title: English Language Teacher

Job Title: Government Teacher

Job Title: Social Studies Teacher

Job Title: Agricultural Science Teacher

Job Title: Secretary/Front Desk Officer

Qualifications

Minimum of HND in relevant discipline.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.

Job Title: Geography Teacher

Job Title: Home Economics Teacher

Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher

Job Title: French Language Teacher

Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer

Qualifications

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Job Title: Computer Studies Teacher

Job Title: Music Teacher

Job Title: Fine Arts Teacher

Job Title: Foods and Nutrition Teacher

Job Title: Technical Drawing Teacher

Job Title: Economics Teacher

Job Title: Commerce Teacher

Job Title: Literature-in-English Teacher

Job Title: Igbo Language Teacher

Job Title: Physics Teacher

Job Title: Further Mathematics Teacher

Job Title: Yoruba Language Teacher

Job Title: Financial Accounting Teacher

Job Title: Chemistry Teacher

Job Title: Biology Teacher

Job Title: Christian Religious Studies Teacher

Job Title: Guidance Counselor

Qualifications

A degree in Guidance and Counseling or Educational Psychology. (Possession of Master’s Degree and experience In placements into tertiary institutions, home and abroad, will be an added advantage).

Job Title: Driver

Job Title: Security Operative (Male/Female)

Method of application

CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by montanaguy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why this advert all the time? I am suspecting this to be a scam.
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by Adele200(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
montanaguy:
Why this advert all the time? I am suspecting this to be a scam.
Pls, Watch what you say. I don't joke with my integrity. Thanks
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by montanaguy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adele200:
Pls, Watch what you say. I don't joke with my integrity. Thanks
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by montanaguy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have seen this same post several times advertising same job positions. Does it mean that non of the positions have been occupied since you started posting them? I am only asking.
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by prideofscience: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
make una report now so de can remove it

sud i remove it?
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by Zaneta: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2015
The advert is not a scam check Wednesday 4th November, yesterday Punch. All the details are inside the newspapers. The only thing is that that this same advert was first Published in Guardian Newspaper sometimes around June this year, which make people who had seen it before to be skeptical about it. But, the reasons for these are best known to the management of the School.
Re: Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) by Adele200(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Zaneta:
The advert is not a scam check Wednesday 4th November, yesterday Punch. All the details are inside the newspapers. The only thing is that that this same advert was first Published in Guardian Newspaper sometimes around June this year, which make people who had seen it before to be skeptical about it. But, the reasons for these are best known to the management of the School.
Thanks for shedding more light..I believe no school will spend such money to advertise in the daily all in the name of scamming people of their precious time, because no one is asking for money here. I stand to be corrected

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In A Multi-purpose Cooperative Society / Graduate Trainees At Greatview Nigeria Limited - 27th November, 2015 / HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.