Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

4 Tricks For Writing Good Blog Posts For Your Audience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Tricks For Writing Good Blog Posts For Your Audience (445 Views)

Steps Involved In Writing A Good Blog Post / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog / Creating A Good Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Tricks For Writing Good Blog Posts For Your Audience by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Writing a blog posts for your audience is a must if your blog will attract the needed traffic and sustain the same. In my previous post, I talked about the mistake of focusing heavily on what you cared about without any consideration for what other people (your audience, traffic) wanted.

If you have not read that post, here is the link; it is a must read for everyone that desires to make good money running a website/blog.

This is a continuation of that post, so you need to read the other post first.

Aha!

In this post, I will be sharing with you: How to figure out what your audience, visitor/traffic needed and satisfy them accordingly. A good understanding of this is what gives you an edge over others in this business.

You must understand that there is a need that made them click through to your site, and mind you, they didn’t come to your blog to read about you or about some stories and such likes; they came in search of solutions.

Their findings on your site determines whether they will bookmark your site to come again or not; much more than that, their findings determines whether they will respond to your call to action, sign in to your email list and trust you with their money.

To figure out what your audience, visitor/traffic needed; you must firstly answer these three very vital questions:

1. What are my audiences (readers, traffic) looking for?
2. How can I offer them the needed solutions?
3. What will happen if I offer them solutions?

So what do you do to get the answers to these questions?

1. Speak to your audience by any means
2. Send a survey to your email list
3. Find the answer in social networks, forums, or online communities
4. Attend a networking event

These are 4 great sources of insight about the needs of your intended and already-made audience, but remember, they are in search of solutions. Read more success tips for blogging.

This is more than just observational research, anecdotal data, stories, friend recommendations or even what a gurus or mastermind group tells you. It is all about learning from someone who is desperately trying to solve his problems and is willing to dance to your tune or spend money to do so.

The more direct contact you have with these desperate searchers, the more you learn about why they spend money and what it is you can do to offer them solutions.

You will learn why THEY are stuck and desperate, what THEY want, and how exactly THEY describe their problems and finally, you will come up with an idea.

But very unfortunately like very many entrepreneurs who start with a product in their own mind, create it, launch it, then attempt to convince people to buy it; most website/blog owners do the same by writing their own post/articles without any consideration for what other people (their audience, traffic) wanted yet compels their audience to read and subscribe to these post.

Read full report @ http://efogator.com/writing-good-blog-posts-for-your-audience/

(1) (Reply)

Helo Wapka Gurus Enter Your Help Is Needed / Steps To Acquire The Aliexpress Adcode On Your Site / The Outstanding Benefits Of Converting PSD To Magento

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.