Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Potential Foreign Buyer For The Following Products Currently Available - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Potential Foreign Buyer For The Following Products Currently Available (319 Views)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional September 16, 2017 - You Have Potential / Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potential Foreign Buyer For The Following Products Currently Available by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello folks this is no joke i currently have potential foreign buyers for ginger,gerlic and palm oil...any serious mind bodies or individual that are capable of handling the project can whatsapp or call on 09032490147.....I will give you the contact and will send your proposal to them as soon as the contract is seal i am here for the freight of your product to your customer at a reasonable charges.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Fear Stop You (1). / Advice Needed / Refinery Bailout Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.