Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back (2978 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Four-year-old Boy Falls 12 Feet Into Zoo Enclosure And Is Grabbed And Dragged. / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by Teophilus96(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2015
This happened on a market day at Ibafo in Ogun state.
Attention was given to a woman placating a crying baby and a group of women making a great noise ,by everyone if not all. I was an eye witness,so curiously I tried to find out what really was the matter,and to my surprise it was such a rare shocking news.
"The boy fall down for her back "
"wetin she go do na "
"She go run market naked be that na "
"Na superstition be that one"
"eh yah I pity that small boy o "
"such ain't happening anymore "
All these in quotes are few of the hundreds comments from the mob.
Now the question is ;what if that baby's mother is your aunty, mother, sister, cousine or mine what should be her next step of action?
Should she go with the traditional belief that demands she run the whole area of the market naked.?Or maybe not.
Let's have your view.

1 Like

Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MissIndependent(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmnn
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MisterKennedy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
MissIndependent:
Hmnn

Merry Christmas to you miss independent

And I wish you a fantastic new year
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MissIndependent(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Merry Christmas to you miss independent

And I wish you a fantastic new year
Thanks and you too. Who?

1 Like

Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MisterKennedy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
MissIndependent:
Thanks and you too. Who?

I'm just an admirer dear. I'm just a guy who's really crushing on you.
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MissIndependent(f): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hmnn from where? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by athenswonders: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Crush kee you there! When was the last time you crushed on the word of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MisterKennedy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
MissIndependent:
Hmnn from where? smiley

Good evening sweetie

I'm chatting from Jos.... What about you dear
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by MadamVanessa(f): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
athenswonders:

shocked

Be civil when replying your admirer or you better ignore him.
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by DaddyGoo: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Run which market naked? Abi una dey ment?

Check the boy for head trauma/concussion first.

After you make sure the mother is not traumatized by the event that took place, and finally go home let both mother and baby rest.

The stress of a lot of these our "traditions" that have refused to evolve with times and technology is what kills many people silently and slowly.
Re: A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back by eedhrisademola(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
athenswonders:

Haaaa dis one deep pa

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Cameroon Insults / Twitter War: Kenya Vs Nigeria (photos) / "This Is Uniben" By Sydney Talker (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.