Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working (4378 Views)

How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by jaykaylegend(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Guys, I bought MTN data bundle(SME) and since then my uc broswer won't connect, my google playstore won't open(always saying retry) and even the follow come browser won't connect also..
The only broswer app that connects is opera mini...,instagram and whatsapp..
Is it that the SME data bundle has specific apps it works with??
Any solutions??
Thanks in advance....
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by shreck(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Remove proxy/IP leave it blank
Remove port number leave it blank.
Save only APN: web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net.
That will so the trick

2 Likes

Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by BossTechy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Guys, I bought MTN data bundle(SME) and since then my uc broswer won't connect, my google playstore won't open(always saying retry) and even the follow come browser won't connect also..
The only broswer app that connects is opera mini...,instagram and whatsapp..
Is it that the SME data bundle has specific apps it works with??
Any solutions??
Thanks in advance....

Do as shreck said... Remember that u can locate ur proxy, once u go to settings >> mobile network.. Then edit APN and do as he said... Give us feedback later smiley
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by Emeka71(m): 1:46am On Nov 06, 2015
The same thing I am experiencing. Only Opera-mini works.
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by BossTechy(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Emeka71:
The same thing I am experiencing. Only Oper-mini works.

Did u try the above method?
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by Emeka71(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
BossTechy:

Did u try the above method?
No I use NOKIA X2-01.
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by Joel3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Emeka71:
No I use NOKIA X2-01.
outdated buy android bro
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by jaykaylegend(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
shreck:
Save only APN: web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net
That will so the trick
worked like magic...
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by jaykaylegend(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
BossTechy:

Do as shreck said... Remember that u can locate ur proxy, once u go to settings >> mobile network.. Then edit APN and do as he said... Give us feedback later smiley
thanks, it worked!!
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by Emeka71(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joel3:
outdated buy android bro
I'm not used to android and i-phone.
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by BossTechy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
jaykaylegend:
thanks, it worked!!
Good to hear that.. cheesy
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by shreck(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am glad you tried it.
If you are rooted install minmin ad-blocker.
You will get 4x your current page load.
Use NK browser from playstore it will blow your mind.
If you can't afford the paid version let me know, I will send you the link.
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2016
shreck:
Save only APN: web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net.
That will so the trick

Works like magic. Thanks
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by Bushesbae(f): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
shreck:
I am glad you tried it. If you are rooted install minmin ad-blocker. You will get 4x your current page load. Use NK browser from playstore it will blow your mind. If you can't afford the paid version let me know, I will send you the link.
pls help, I'm having same problem
Re: My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working by joeyarticles: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
http://www.techpent.com/ presents the UC Browser Android Download - uc web is one of the most mobile friendly internet browser one can use for online activities. I have used a couple of web browsers, but the difference between UC Browser for Android and other browser is quite there to see.
http://www.techpent.com/uc-browser-android-download-download-uc-browser-android-10-10-8-820-apk/

(1) (Reply)

Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Users. / Iphone 6 For Sale / See What My Phone Is Showing Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.