Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates (1058 Views)

Can Freelance Be The Answer To The Prayers Of Unemployed Nigerians? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lexaydfg(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Am a fresh graduate and i have been searching for jobs for the past 3-4 months all to no avail.
I am teaching in school earning 10k per month, and it not enough to cater for me and my younger ones.
I have a laptop and a modem, please can someone give me an online business i can engage my free time.
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by falad4u200: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
lexaydfg:
Am a fresh graduate and i have been searching for jobs for the past 3-4 months all to no avail.
I am teaching in school earning 10k per month, and it not enough to cater for me and my younger ones.
I have a laptop and a modem, please can someone give me an online business i can engage my free time.

There are enough biznez u can do online contact me let's talk better, I will show u some ways even a way u can make money doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by JohnNgene: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't do forex, affiliate marketing, adsense blogging or all those nonsense.

Since you already have a laptop and modem, I advice you to learn graphics designing. That way, you can design posters for people on weekends.

Or if you can type fast, go from school to school, tell them you can type and print their examination questionaires for them at a cost.

I wish you success my friend. Don't ever be tempted to sell your laptop o! Lol

1 Like

Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by iscbaba: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
lexaydfg:

We sell SME Data ,bulksms,recharge cards
cheaply and we
mentor newbies.
Www.egoldsms.com
Www.cheapxmx.com
58C88D10.BBM.
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
JohnNgene:

Since you already have a laptop and modem, I advice you to learn graphics designing. That way, you can design posters for people on weekends.

Or if you can type fast, go from school to school, tell them you can type and print their examination questionaires for them at a cost.

Supported!
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by Bigdreams(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
lexaydfg:

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lovethchioma(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please online gurus, make una come ooo. I'm also in the same boat as the op. I want to learn.
Btw i've been thinking of domain selling business. How lucrative is it and the risks involved.
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by jefy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
There are several opportunities both online and offline,but first you need to aquire a skill that will benefit you on both platform...Now,in as much as you are searching for that job,use your time to the fullest,to aquire a skill in areas you are passionate about e.g graphics,coreldraw,photoshop etc, fashion design,computer apprecition,driving,photography etc.

On the online front,there are so many areas you can earn from. You have a laptop and modem,cool.
But first,you need training....to succed in ur training,i think you'll have to:
1.make google ur best friend
2.make nairaland you buddy,dude all the info u want,u'll get it here.
3.be ready to spend on e.books.
4.get the right mentor and be ready to follow instructions.

Now what can u do with ur laptop?
1.online business: freelancing,expired domain biz,bulk sms,information marketing and online importation. If you have gained knowledge on d above and practiced it,its time to set up seminars both offline and online and make cool ballery. From my point of view,d above online businesses i highlighted are the main deal.focus on these areas and ur life will never remain the same.

Wow,on the offline front,a skill in 1.photography,video coverage and editing is a great deal. Your sure to make cool lalas every week taking photographs durings events in ur area. I could give u tips on this,however ,u will need a digital camera.
2.trade: you can sell stuffs you've imported online.The Okrika biz is also a goldmine.
3.have u thought of tailoring? Learn dis if u have the passion for d fashion world.
Etc. You can ask ?s.let me stop here
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lexaydfg(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
falad4u200:

There are enough biznez u can do online contact me let's talk better, I will show u some ways even a way u can make money doing nothing

kk, how can i contact u. d u say make money without doing nothing, pls dnt sweet talk me, there's no way u make money witout doing nofin.
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lexaydfg(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
jefy:
There are several opportunities both online and offline,but first you need to aquire a skill that will benefit you on both platform...Now,in as much as you are searching for that job,use your time to the fullest,to aquire a skill in areas you are passionate about e.g graphics,coreldraw,photoshop etc, fashion design,computer apprecition,driving,photography etc.

On the online front,there are so many areas you can earn from. You have a laptop and modem,cool.
But first,you need training....to succed in ur training,i think you'll have to:
1.make google ur best friend
2.make nairaland you buddy,dude all the info u want,u'll get it here.
3.be ready to spend on e.books.
4.get the right mentor and be ready to follow instructions.

Now what can u do with ur laptop?
1.online business: freelancing,expired domain biz,bulk sms,information marketing and online importation. If you have gained knowledge on d above and practiced it,its time to set up seminars both offline and online and make cool ballery. From my point of view,d above online businesses i highlighted are the main deal.focus on these areas and ur life will never remain the same.

Wow,on the offline front,a skill in 1.photography,video coverage and editing is a great deal. Your sure to make cool lalas every week taking photographs durings events in ur area. I could give u tips on this,however ,u will need a digital camera.
2.trade: you can sell stuffs you've imported online.The Okrika biz is also a goldmine.
3.have u thought of tailoring? Learn dis if u have the passion for d fashion world.
Etc. You can ask ?s.let me stop here

thank u sir
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by Wyse1: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
please tell me way I can make money online without doing anything this is my no 07038649841 ademolabiodun@yahoo.com

Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lexaydfg(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
JohnNgene:

thanks, am already into typing exams questions but it only during exam period i get to do this biz.
And, who will i sell d graphic designs too during weekends
Re: Internet Business For Unemployed Graduates by lexaydfg(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
lexaydfg:

kk, how can i contact u. d u say make money without doing nothing, pls dnt sweet talk me, there's no way u make money witout doing nofin. here's my no 08162497206 alabialex91@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

*sold* $1400 For Sale At N238/ $1. Paypal Fund / Complete Step By Step To Business Branding / Oyo Government Seals Off Agbowo Shopping Complex, Tenants Cry For Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.