Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wat Should I Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wat Should I Do (619 Views)

See Wat FRSC Boss In Rivers Did 2 Hair Of Female Colleagues Who Didnt Dress Well / Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Should I Do by oluwafunmilayomi(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
am some1 that stay home all day, no work,nothing nothing after seeking job down the city.
i now sit and tink that wat can i even do as an enterpreneur that will fetch me something atleast to eat and to pay rent. after tinking and tinking, i concluded on selling pop corn cuz i noticed that if i start this business, people will patronize me in which that requires me to have a pop corn machine that cost some amount of money. (sad) some1 that doesnt have a dime in a bank account how can such person buy a pop corn machine.
just wanna share me life with u fellow nairalanders, cuz i know dat someday all is going to be well...*worried*
Re: Wat Should I Do by Pidggin(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
oluwafunmilayomi:
am some1 that stay home all day, no work,nothing nothing after seeking job down the city.
i now sit and tink that wat can i even do as an enterpreneur that will fetch me something atleast to eat and to pay rent. after tinking and tinking, i concluded on selling pop corn cuz i noticed that if i start this business, people will patronize me in which that requires me to have a pop corn machine that cost some amount of money. (sad) some1 that doesnt have a dime in a bank account how can such person buy a pop corn machine.
just wanna share me life with u fellow nairalanders, cuz i know dat someday all is going to be well...*worried*

If you have a big pot at home you can start from there until you save enough to purchase a second hand machine. Or you can borrow your capital for the business
Re: Wat Should I Do by hawlahethan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ever taught about beans product like moimoi n d rest??...fryin Akara n yam aint bad too.ppl jst commonise dem but dey actually fetch reasonable income
Re: Wat Should I Do by oluwafunmilayomi(f): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pidggin:

If you have a big pot at home you can start from there until you save enough to purchase a second hand machine. Or you can borrow your capital for the business
Thanks For Ur Msg Bt Jux Dnt Hav A Place To Borrow Thats Jux The Prob.
Re: Wat Should I Do by oluwafunmilayomi(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
hawlahethan:
Ever taught about beans product like moimoi n d rest??...fryin Akara n yam aint bad too.ppl jst commonise dem but dey actually fetch reasonable income
Ur Idea Is Gud Anyway Bt Its Jux Dat Pop Corn Fetch More Than Dat Nd Also Demand For It More. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

15 Ultra Practical Skills That Can Make You A Brilliant Public Speaker / Top 10 Masters Scholarship For Nigerians / We Are Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.