Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day (53669 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors / Ooni Ogunwusi With John Mahama In Ghana, Gets Lovely Art Gift On His Ghana Trip / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
It doesn't consigns me as im not from IFE sad...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
mtchewww....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Bigdreams(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ok.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Lilimax(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
This Ooni got swags.
Anyways, may God grant him wisdom not to marry more wives.

If, N (Number of wives) > 1, M (marriage)=0

Dont ask me for proof.
Amen!!! embarassed
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by starwar(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
chymystique:
I guess he is going to marry more wives with his new title... sad
You wanna join the list of the wives ni?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by juman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hope he would not be another bad king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by kevinkod(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Donbabajay12:
I just hope he stay glued to this.......but am yet to see mr abobaku oooo
u can be one (abobaku) bro. Afterall u are yet to see d abobaku. grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by ODUBEZE: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Datazone:
Anything that carries "Ooni" makes front page.. Lemme book this post!
Lolz
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Dozzysamuel(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by juman(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
I wonder what people like in obaship?

Well believe differs.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank GOD
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by iamkingzlee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Young man
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Donbabajay12(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
kevinkod:
u can be one (abobaku) bro. Afterall u are yet to see d abobaku. grin grin tongue tongue
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Cre8(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
She is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Baddo101(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cute babe wink..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by malikisah: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
tory don change now o, the oloris will soon follow to help her
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by billyG(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
more wives to follow. grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Crownmark(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
He must to marry anoda wife.,this is where LAW and CULTURE go clash o
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Fongido(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
For Genius and Creative people only. Pls can someone manipulate a nickname for me with this name "ISONGIDOK" make it sound like english name.
Mine is "Itsundot"
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
damton:
that's the olori agba

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by widowhusband: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
looks like a co operative duo, the wedding gown is quite decent
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by femlake(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2015
soon to be the first Olori.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Kanbee: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day by ExpensiveShit: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
iyatrustee:
Moral of this thread : You may never know what that Man or Woman would become. Love them for who they are now.

Gbam! True word.

But unfortunately most people don't know this.

No wonder most of these celebrities marry ladies who have been with them since when they were drinking garri four times a week before going to bed. *Did I hear someone say Tuface and Annie Idibia

The day I met my fiancee, I had just N30 in my pocket, infact I was even bargaining with a bus driver after a heavy downpour. cheesy As things don beta for me, na only her face I dey look cos she has been through hell with me. Imagine she comes to see me and I can't even assist with N100 for her transport.

I may be speaking from the perspective of a guy, but I think if you love someone when they are nothing, surely you would reap the benefits when they become something. #JustMyOpinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) / Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.