Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Weight Loss With Us - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss With Us (407 Views)

Paleo Diet For Weight Loss With Diet Chart And Health Benefits / Easy And Enjoyable Weight Loss With Queek Triim Herbal Tea / Natural Weight Loss With Nigerian Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss With Us by tomgarry789: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
I had been obsessed and consumed with the idea of being 15-20 pounds lighter for like as long as can remember so it was a serious motivator for me and you back into my earliest videos and see what I mean I really was not that comfortable in my skin however this was not my number one priority I really was very sick I'm so my health and feeling good was white was the driving force for me a course a I really believed that if I stuck with the Perfect Biotics life stuff along a they'll experience weight loss but the decisions I made were not about well what's going to make me lose weight the past is the decisions I made were about what's going to make me feel the best and what can I do long-term and after it's for five months into the flesh our hand-cut experience any weight loss but I enjoyed what I was eating so much that I just knew even if I never drop another pound I'mgonna say I'm going to continue doing this because this makes the most sense to me especially after I allowed myself that certain window of time than it took to figure out the lifestyle so yeah I would actually recommend that people don't really weigh themselves if you are absolutely consumed with the idea weighing yourself and you need to do it once a month at the most because what'sgonna happen as you're just going to wake up every morning and think maybe today's day that I all the sudden you know then denied look good in maybe today.

http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/perfect-biotics/

(1) (Reply)

"The Longer Your Waste Line, The Shorter Your Lifespan" / Are You Sure You Are Well?! / Http://www.ourfitnessworld.com/illuminexa-creme/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.