Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (43771 Views)

BREAKING: CEO All Seasons Hotels Owerri Shutdown His Gtbank Acct (pics). / CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Toluene15: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
GTBank
This is for those who have already registered for BVN in another bank. Here's how to link your BVN to your GTBank Account via any of our ATMs nationwide. Follow this 7-Step Process accordingly:
1. Insert your GTBank card in the ATM and input your 4-digit PIN
2. Select the “BVN Linking” option
3. Enter your 11-digit BVN and select “Proceed”
4. The ATM will display the 11-digit number, and request you to validate
5. Once the number is validated as correct, select “Proceed”
6. Insert your PIN to validate, and submit
7. Your BVN is automatically linked to your GTBank account. Then you are good to go! [Please share with everyone]

55 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by INTROVERT(f): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
lalasticlala I think this is a lil bit helpful...

okay okay..... am at charcoal lounge and all these my office guys ain't making me laugh...

3 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Jadonaldson(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Did mine it work wella for me today grin I too love GTBank sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Jadonaldson(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
lalasticlala I think this is a lil bit helpful...
Introvert e don quick u book space snatching away my Ftc angry
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by KnowMore: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gtbank is well advanced in banking technology. grin

You can Also see what I saw about Gtbank Recruitment Form

14 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
i did it today... smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by abrahambest(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
did mine today too...worked perfectly and i was activated instantly....
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by asumo12: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by 360ng: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
I did mine today. Thanks for the info
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by OCTAVO: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by b0y(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by kasysleek(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
make sense but dont have a gt bank acc yet
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by costandi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice Info.

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice step from GTbank

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by davvyRanking: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
well!
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by hakeem4(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Okay what of access bank

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gtbank always leading.

I don't know how anyone survives in Nigeria without a Gtbank bank account

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Hemanwel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
I still do not get it: I have an account with Access bank and I did my BVN registration there.Do I still need to go back to Access bank to link the BVN with my account?Isn't that supposed to be ordinarily done by the bank?BTW,the CBN should consider the illiterate aged ones nah and save them all these stresses!

MODIFIED:
All you need do to link your Sterling bank account to your BVN is to dial *822*3*BVN#,free of charge and at your convenience.
GTBank own na long thing jare!

8 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Another first from the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by psychologist(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jj

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Saurab: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Will it work on ATM outside Nigeria?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by onihaxy: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by nawtibownie: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I dunno my bank verification number. sad
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by faithfancy: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
How about other banks like UBA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by cupidFlint(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is there any tip on linking Ecobanks' account?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Scarpon(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
To link ecko bank text this with the number u use to register ur account *326*9# and enter ur bvn number to link

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
@ op

Can one Bvn number be used for another bank account with different name ?.I av two accounts with different names
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. by kasysleek(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
KnowMore:
Gtbank is well advanced in banking technology. grin
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.