Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court (1881 Views)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by authorityngr(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
A mother of four, Ye­misi Daramola, on Wednesday told an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State that her hus­band was fond of handling his step-daughter's breasts whenever she was asleep.

The 36- year- old fash­ion designer then prayed the court to dissolve her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, Babatunde, over the indecent act.

The woman, who al­most shed tears while nar­rating her ordeal in court, said that Babatunde used to 'touch' her 19-year-old daughter whom she bore for another man.

"I caught my husband touching my daughter's breasts while she was asleep; he left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to ro­mance her.

"After I caught him, I asked my daughter why she did not tell me, and she told me that my hus­band gave her money and warned her not to tell any­one.

"She also said....
http://www.authorityngr.com/2015/11/I-caught-my-husband-handling-my-daughter-s-breasts-wife-tells-court/

Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by sissylucy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Normal story...bt the girl don big na...19 yrs

Probably she was enjoying it na y she no talk...oo!! she said he gave her money...No wonder.
Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by Zambux(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Guess ur daughter was enjoiying everything.

A 19 yr old gal nuh be small pikin
Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by McCarlito(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
The daughter too should also be charged as she accepted money to be fondled by her said father...... angry angry angry

The man is a pervert and not considered fit to be around ladies of any age bracket due to his corrupted mind.....
He should be made to do community services just to be judge fairly.
BTW: OP That picture above was the picture of a woman holding the genitals of his husband over the offence of him defiling their maid and was on front page some weeks back
Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by ikbnice(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
walahi, dey must av been fvckin ... 19 year old daughter in d same room with your hubby. Na 2nd wife be that.
Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by menix(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahaha..

I just knew he must be a South West dude..

If he had paid the girl for the services of pressing breast nd she did not report him means she get interest...

So the woman should be angry with her daughter too..
Re: I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court by AngryNigerian(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
"...19 yr old that she bore for another man"...hmmm, no comment. We are in the worst period of our sojourn on planet Earth...

I dont know why Putin should suffer those monkeys. Just come to Nigeria & you'll get a thousand volunteers for that Mars journey!!!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State / Picture Of Woman Murdered By Herbalist / Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.