Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Modern Designers Ditching Coreldraw For Photoshop? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Why Are Modern Designers Ditching Coreldraw For Photoshop? (963 Views)

Tomaz Plugins For Photoshop / Laptop For Photoshop.. / Why Are Modern Designers Ditching Coreldraw For Photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Modern Designers Ditching Coreldraw For Photoshop? by inalegwu99(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have been oppourtuned to stumble on some designs this days and i realise they have features not particular with the casual softwares for designs wich is coraldraw..most posters and banners, bilboards these days are done with photoshop..with my observations, i felt there are some reasons most designers are following this trend.
1.The flexibility of options that photoshop offer is compared to none,i mean at photoshop,u have many ways of tackling a situation and still come out with a wonderful result but in coraldraw, options may be limited.for instance, in photoshop u have almost 20 ways of removing a background while in coral draw its so limited to like 2.
2.In Photoshop, the tools are so easy to understand and almost self explanatory while in coraldraw, its quite complicated along with the interface
3.Most designes these days lay more enphasis on picture illustrations and manipulations and photoshop is the best destination for that unlike coraldraw.
4.Most modern designs avoid clumsiness of details.(prefare litle details,write up) and trust me,any photographer will want to save his time and use photoshop.
5.The greatest arguement is that photoshop offer more graphical effects than coraldraw and this makes designs done with photoshop kinda unique.
6.Though coraldraw has a pack of text effect but evidence reveal that photoshop is a bumb when it comes to text effect, along with the simplicity of applying it.
7.Photoshop is a photo editing software and a graphic software,this is to say that photoshop is a jack of two trade and a master of both.while coral draw is majorly a design software. though it has a photo editing option but its not wider compared to photoshop.Alot of people will want to use photoshop to save d time of importing photo edited from photoshop to coraldraw.
8.There are more optional pluggins for photoshop than coraldraw.
********feel free to suport or raise issues against it.let the arguement beggins***********
from incarnates studioz

(1) (Reply)

Re: Adobe Photoshopping....... [ Tuts+ ] / Post Your Coreldraw Problems Here And Solutions Shall Be Provided / [urgent] Help Design Custom Category Icons For My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.