Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's (10961 Views)

Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen had her bday this evening . enjoy the snaps. Joined by fellow ex mbgn adaeze yobo and model friend Sarah ofili

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Last year's pictures. Everybody knows you spent the whole day on nairaland. Gather small kids in a circle and tell them this lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 06, 2015
The "party" is dry sef. I'm very sure it's the type where drinks used to celebrate were already half-empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
The "party" is dry sef. I'm very sure it's the type where drinks used to celebrate were already half-empty.
they had fun. Get off my post
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
they had fun. Get off my post
They? You still don't want to admit ownership of this account even when you use a first person point of view when angered.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:23am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

They? You still don't want to admit ownership of this account even when you use a first person point of view when angered.
its her birthday today. Let it rest
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
its her birthday today. Let it rest
Your birthday has passed and it was uneventful. You can't pay bloggers enough to post these dry pictures. Come, where're your sugar-daddies?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 06, 2015
Munachi your market don end. Even sugar-daddies won't touch you with a ten-foot pole. You made nairalanders wait for these disappointments you try to pass off as birthday pics. Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Your birthday has passed and it was uneventful. You can't pay bloggers enough to post these dry pictures. Come, where're your sugar-daddies?
how is it dry. I just emailed SDK and LI. WAIT ON IT HO
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
Munachi your market don end. Even sugar-daddies won't touch you with a ten-foot pole. You made nairalanders wait for these disappointments you try to pass off as birthday pics. Tufia!
market don't end how
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how is it dry. I just emailed SDK and LI. WAIT ON IT HO
I d i o t, hope you have your 100k on hand? No credit when running a business, I hope you know that?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
market don't end how
The pictures you posted are evidence enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Birthday pictures, no cake, most of the guests're on black. This is most likely a funeral.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2015
My fiancée says I should ask if it's true Peter had the nicer body but Paul had the bigger p e n i s. Is she right?
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
Birthday pictures, no cake, most of the guests're on black. This is most likely a funeral.
her bday was a success

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
her bday was a success
Not from what I see.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:53am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Not from what I see.
muna was looking flawless. Her boyfriend was there to support. She's well loved. End of story
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
her bday was a success
Still not impressive.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
My fiancée says I should ask if it's true Peter had the nicer body but Paul had the bigger p e n i s. Is she right?
your fiance is a loser too I can see. Matches
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Still not impressive.
but it was. Admit and move on ho
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Tomi is in school in Dubai. Sarah is in a corner of Lagos looking for ministers to warm their beds, she even has a full breed oyibo they now hang together to entice foreign-loving people in power. All these are happening while you ran off to Dubai to either hide a growing pregnancy or abort the foetus.

Somehow, someway you still found a way to run back to Naija, get them all together, throw a party then take pictures.

Either someone can't keep up with their lies or the life you live is so fake you're beginning to believe it.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
your fiance is a loser too I can see. Matches
Yet I'm getting married soon while you're still on shaky ground.

Don't forget sometime during my honeymoon I'd save up enough cash to rendevous with your half-oyibo friend. I want her wearing them sexy panties she always wore for Ikechukwu.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but it was. Admit and move on ho
Admitting to something false is dishonest. I was raised an honest man.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna was looking flawless. Her boyfriend was there to support. She's well loved. End of story
The boy had no option. He was raised to always respect elders.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
Tomi is in school in Dubai. Sarah is in a corner of Lagos looking for ministers to warm their beds, she even has a full breed oyibo they now hang together to entice foreign-loving people in power. All these are happening while you ran off to Dubai to either hide a growing pregnancy or abort the foetus.

Somehow, someway you still found a way to run back to Naija, get them all together, throw a party then take pictures.

Either someone can't keep up with their lies or the life you live is so fake you're beginning to believe it.
you fool. I didn't even take these pictures. And the pregnancy was a publicity stunt so well played that you fell for it. It all helps because muna is about to drop her new music grin
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:19am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Admitting to something false is dishonest. I was raised an honest man.
can you stop
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Yet I'm getting married soon while you're still on shaky ground.

Don't forget sometime during my honeymoon I'd save up enough cash to rendevous with your half-oyibo friend. I want her wearing them sexy panties she always wore for Ikechukwu.
a "married man" OK. God curse the day your father ejaculated his retarded seed into your mothers smelly rotton cankerworm vagina with bore you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:21am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

The boy had no option. He was raised to always respect elders.
oh no he just loves his beautiful girlfriend and wife to be
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you fool. I didn't even take these pictures. And the pregnancy was a publicity stunt so well played that you fell for it. It all helps because muna is about to drop her new music grin
Publicity stunt for noise coming out when, 2018 abi 2020? Aunty Gwengwengwe sit your old a s s somewhere because people your age're busy pounding loi loi daily for their husbands. Leave music for the late teenagers to early adults.

Palmwinetapper:
can you stop
Not anymore.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
a "married man" OK. God curse the day your father ejaculated his retarded seed into your mothers smelly rotton cankerworm vagina with bore you
Your vocabulary has finished once again, I can tell. It doesn't take much to wear you out nowadays.

Palmwinetapper:
oh no he just loves his beautiful girlfriend and wife to be
With your daddy issues and string of bad relationships I'd call what you typed wishful thinking. Halle Berry(a real celebrity) can neither hold a man nor marriage so for a bush girl like you... let me not predict doom although you know where I'm going with this.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Publicity stunt for noise coming out when, 2018 abi 2020? Aunty Gwengwengwe sit your old a s s somewhere because people your age're busy pounding loi loi daily for their husbands. Leave music for the late teenagers to early adults.

Not anymore.
Oh shut up.
Re: Munachi Abii's 28th Birthday Party Photo's by Palmwinetapper: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2015
charix:

Your vocabulary has finished once again, I can tell. It doesn't take much to wear you out nowadays.

With your daddy issues and string of bad relationships I'd call what you typed wishful thinking. Halle Berry(a real celebrity) can neither hold a man nor marriage so for a bush girl like you... let me not predict doom although you know where I'm going with this.
Hollywood marriages don't last you fool. Don't compare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) / Sikiratu Sindodo Recovers From 12 Months Illness / Where Is Uche Obi Osotule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.