Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

2 Low Carb Diets – Seaweed And Garlic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Low Carb Diets – Seaweed And Garlic (1367 Views)

Diabetic Diet – Low-carb Diets And Diabetes / Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Low Carb Diets – Seaweed And Garlic by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
It well known all over the world that eating low carb diets is very vital for the over all welbeing of your body. Do you eat just to be satisfied or for some other reasons?

Remember, whether it is low carb diets or rich carb diets, there is only a limited quantity of food you can eat in a single day as a human.

The benefits of eating low carb diets are so wonderful and cannot be overemphasized; they help improve health and promote weight loss.

Therefore, I present you today Seaweed and Garlic, 2 proven low carb diets in the world, the over all benefits of these very low carb diets are enomous as I ve said.

Recommended post 5 Healthy Foods that Burns Belly Fat.

1. First of the low carb diets – Seaweed
I was born and raised in a riverine of Delta state of Nigeria in west Africa, I spent my first 20 years beside the river. Because of my background I know so much about vegetables from the waters.

Seaweed is a very low carb diets. As you already known, the sea has more than just water and fishes, it also houses massive amounts of vegetations that are richly nutritious by nature.

There are thousands of different weed species in the ocean, and some of them are incredibly nutritious and health promoting. These are usually referred to as “seaweed,”

I want you to know that seaweed is even more nutritious than vegetables on the land. Seaweed are particularly high in minerals like Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Manganese.

Seaweed is also loaded with various bioactive compounds like phycocyanins and carotenoids. Some of these substances are antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory activity. It has high content of iodine, a mineral that is used to make thyroid hormones.

Just eating a high-iodine seaweed like kelp a few times per month can give your body all the iodine that it needs to remain fit and cute.

If you don’t like the thought of eating seaweed, then you can also get it as a supplement in dried kelp tablets, these tablets are very cheap and loaded with iodine as well.

Have you noticed that so many sushi dishes these days also include seaweed in them, along with other goodies, go get a serve.

Conclusively
The vegetables from the sea are highly nutritious, but very rarely consumed in Western parts of the world. They are particularly high in iodine, which is essential for optimal thyroid function.

2. Second of the low card diets – Garlic
Trust me, Garlic is of the most potent low carb diets and it is really is an amazing ingredient for your body upkeep.

I came to know much about these miraculous low carb diet in 1993 when my elder brother got married to a Fulani lady from Mubi in Adamawa state of Nigeria.

Her parents were successful farmer of this low carb diet called Garlic, each time she visits my village she comes with a lot of Garlic.

Garlic as one of the low carb diets has the potentials to turn all sorts of bland dishes into delicious meals, it is also incredibly nutritious and a must for every human and especially the men.

Garlic is a low carb diet but very high in vitamins C, B1 and B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Selenium.

One very active ingredient in garlic that makes it unique is a special nutrient called Allicin; Garlic is loaded with this incredibly important nutrient.

Studies on Allicin and Garlic shows confirm to lower blood pressure and total and LDL cholesterol and raises HDL which leads to a reduced risk of heart disease.

It also has also been proven to have various cancer-fighting properties. Studies show that the people who eat a lot of garlic have a much lower risk of several common cancers, especially cancers of the colon and stomach.

Conclusively
From my experience, Garlic is also very potent at killing pathogens like bacteria and fungi. Garlic may not be comfortable for you initially but it is extremely healthy because it is a low carb diet.

It is a very low carb diets but rich in nutritions and bioactive compounds which are well known disease fighting properties.

One very active ingredient in garlic that makes it unique is a special nutrient called Allicin; Garlic is loaded with this incredibly important nutrient.

Studies on Allicin and Garlic shows confirm to lower blood pressure and total and LDL cholesterol and raises HDL which leads to a reduced risk of heart disease.

More on http://nutrivalve.com/low-carb-diets-seaweed-and-garlic/

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Your Health / Bitten By A Centipede / The 3 X 1/2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.