Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Water Dripping Under Toyota Camry 98 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Water Dripping Under Toyota Camry 98 (726 Views)

AC Controls For 98 Camry / Help My 98 Camry Vibrate On Engine On D, More On AC On / Pls What Can I Do To My Nissan Pathfinder 98 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Dripping Under Toyota Camry 98 by pitastephen: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house, Please i use toyota camry 98, i notice that both the passenger and driver side has been getting wet, actually thought it was because i drove the car through a flood which was over 2 weeks ago, open the car door, dried the whole water in it but this week i started the the car, looked under the car, notice that water was dripping in between the passenger and driver side, have checked the drainage pipe from the passenger side, nothing seems to be wrong there, what baffles me is that, even without putting in the AC, the water still keeps on dripping, and the Radiator water hasnt reduce.......Pls guys i need advice.
Re: Water Dripping Under Toyota Camry 98 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
The water might be coming in from a leakage in the firewall or cowl probably when washing the car. Check that all rubbers & seals are in place & replace cracked ones.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Used My Car For 8 Weeks / Smoking Toyota Tundra. Help Urgently Needed. / Am Looking For Car Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.