Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application (846 Views)

Finally, JAMB Closes 2016 Registration - Exam Is Next! / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 68th Regular Course Application Form Announced / Uniben Gets 98363 Candidates As JAMB Closes 2013 Registration, Check Your School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application by Nice4dbest(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2009
JAMB has closed applications to change course and institutes.
It was unexpected though at his time when many undecided
and U.M.E mark affected students are yet to resolve the next
line of action.
All the same, nothing bad.

Check: www.myjambresult.com/changeofcourse/
Re: Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2009
You cant believe that despite a word from a high-profile JAMB official at the Ikoyi JAMB Office on Monday, some students were still foolishly paying N5,000 or thereabout to a touts outside the premises, promising to do the change of course for them.

I want those affected to exercise patience and face the reality of their situations.
Re: Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application by annuru1: 9:30am On May 16, 2009
Infact jamb official are very studit indeed they my very first time of seen this rebish they should rader do some thing to this if not they will end well in their life.
Re: Jamb Closes Change Of Course Application by endy4oxide(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2009
i have been trying to login.bt it has been showin invalid reg. no.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Info About Kwasu. / I Need Info Abt Ibadanpoly Admission / Ahmadu Bello University:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.