Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How To Make More Money, Earn More In 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Money, Earn More In 2016 (717 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Make Money Earn 25 Dollars / Make Money Earn 25 Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money, Earn More In 2016 by pretyu: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2015
If you really need to make more money it is time to start working on how to get your customers or employers pay more willingly? In a country where retrenchment of workers has become the order of the day you wonder if this possible.

Successful entrepreneurs and human resource managers say, "It is a huge mistake to under-price your products or services to get a job or customers attention because sometimes, a lower price means no value.

I am sure at some point in your life or even now you had budgeted for one product or service. Most times we all know how much we are willing to pay for a product. At some point you may have stopped by or tried window shopping for something but got stuck. That’s what you gain when you succeed in making your prospects curious.

The customer wants to know what it is about you, why you think you are good. So he goes, Let’s check this guy out.

Here's what makes you more money from your customers

Create a top-notch experience
The response you want to receive from your prospect is, "I see or no wonder". Your business as an entrepreneur, applicant, web site designer, programmer or freelancer is to make your prospect see. Research and find what’s necessary in your field today, don’t just know a little about it, own it.

You have to package a top-notch experience with your solution. It is possible to make more money now because, no service or product is created with everyone in mind.

Become a good sales person
This is one of things most successful people are good at, sales. Surprisingly it is difficult to hear someone say, 'I am a salesperson. If you want to make more money, identify a need, launch a solution and sell it. Your major challenge will be to make sure your product or service meet that particular need.

Add more products or services they would need
There are people who would rather buy two than buy one. They just can't help it, they are the people who have budgets. They need to control their spending so they fake a budget. If you are a sales expert why not add training to your skills? That's two packages in one, who would say no to that?

The most difficult money to get from a customer is the first pay, the second comes from easy. It's simple, " what else would someone buying a T-shirt or Waist-band need? After creating a logo for a client, what other service can I easily sell to him?

Be sure of yourself
When you know the cost of production and your content, it would be difficult to put your price too low. You can't be someone else for too long, so don’t suffocate your dreams. The result of business is profit, so don't pretend about that because if there is no profit passion may die.

To one person a service may be worth nothing but to another it is worth a lot.

Customers worry less about price when they find the solution to their problems. If I take a book and ask 5 people what it is worth, I’m going to get at least 3 different answers. People don’t buy price they buy whatever that book will help them solve, learn, achieve or receive.

snooker player aiming, showing how you aim right to make more money

There are always people willing to pay more for your products or services daily. Sell the solution that’s what people buy. If you are worried there are no jobs and you can’t create one please quit worrying.

Don’t worry about anything you can’t fix. Worry about the solution you are packaging so you can be a great resource to others.

Questions to help you position yourself for earning

1. What do you want this for?

2. why do you want it?

3. Why today?

Become the buyer of your service first then answer the why questions. Make sure you are meeting a need well.
Then, ask yourself, what a website is for? Answering this question will put you in your customers shoes. Then you will be able to design and develop a service that would meet the standard of every good website.

Why does he need me today? That oil servicing firm, why did they choose to contact me today? Hey, there is a need for you. The truth is, something is happening with your prospect, customer or employer even as you sit before her nervous. She have issues that need you touch or attention, but that's if you have the content.

The only reason to under-price yourself is if you don’t have all the solution to her problems.

The reason you may not make more money after today

If you continue to be quiet you will remain where you are. When you have done your business becoming the expert, the professional, the authority, the right person for the job. Just help your, customers, prospects or employers make the decision. Help then think about you whenever they need that service. People are losing their jobs, others are celebrating new jobs.

I always say to myself, someone lost the job the other guy just got, and that's a huge motivation for me.

Stay talking about you not others, write blogs, put your name out there, ask someone for an interview. People are on social media promoting themselves, don't say you don't have time, it takes less than a minute to twit a photo. Start doing that, give little time to things that add no value to you. Get referrals, ask for them when a client commends you for delivering a wow experience.

Think about it, the players get paid while the spectators pay.

Start creating the news, don't go spreading the news about how bad the economy is. People build economies with great ideas. How many people know about you? Have you searched your name on google once? What will your prospects see when they what know more about you?

Conclusion
Aim to be the best if you want to make more money from 2006, aim to stand out where you are. If you are solving “the” problem price will not matter to the buyer. Aim at becoming the number 1, 2, or 3 person in your field, blogging, architecture, social media, sales and promotion, designs, writing articles.

Once people believe in you and you have credibility you in your market, you will make more money. Become the celebrity in your market, check it not only entertainers are celebrities. I attended a training with a co-founder of jobberman though very young, everyone wanted a piece of him.

When you are celebrated in your field, people no longer go for the price, they go for the highest value. When value exceeds price, people will only contact you when they are ready to pay.

Source: www.myjobberplus.com

(1) (Reply)

Raising Entrepreneurs Through Goldmine Liberty Concept / He didnt make a penny on the USB he invented, Yet not bordered about the money. / Christmas Children's Band Up For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.