Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,132 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. (1440 Views)

I Need Help For My Chicken / My Chicken Has Been Crying All Day / This Weird Breed Of Chicken Is The Tastiest When Cooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by praiseandpeac: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls i need you to help me out. Whenever i give my chickens food (Feeds) when others rush to eat the food, there is an exceptional who will rush to the food like others but endup walking away from the food. The chicken at-times would return only to eat just a few and left the food for others.

Having observing the chicken for like 3days, i bought multivitamin and mix it with their water yet, the only chicken will not eat food as expected.

Pls note, the chicken doesn't show any sign of sickness.

What can i do to help the matter, it is my xmass meet.
Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by Omotayor123(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just eat it!
Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by adexbakky(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
praiseandpeac:
Pls i need you to help me out. Whenever i give my chickens food (Feeds) when others rush to eat the food, there is an exceptional who will rush to the food like others but endup walking away from the food. The chicken at-times would return only to eat just a few and left the food for others.

Having observing the chicken for like 3days, i bought multivitamin and mix it with their water yet, the only chicken will not eat food as expected.

Pls note, the chicken doesn't show any sign of sickness.

What can i do to help the matter, it is my xmass meet.
. Use Anti-biotics with vitamins
Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by Mustack: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just eat it!
which one of the two

Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by Mustack: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just eat it!
which one of the two

Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ Op:

Greetings. Look for a chemist and buy vitamin B complex injection. Give the fowl IM, 0.5 ml and wait for the miracle.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by praiseandpeac: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank you all.
After giving the chicken multivitamin for 3days, the rate at which it is devouring feeds now is telling on my pocket.
Anyway no be say i love the chicken but because i go reap all my attention on it on top of my pounded yam at Xmass.

grin
Re: Help, My Chicken Is Not Eating Food. by MAAF: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

I Buy old/spent layers / Cashew Nut Buyers Urgently Needed / Dutch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.