Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) (1064 Views)

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / COREN Wants Death Sentence For Owners Of Collapsed Buildings / ESTATE AGENT, Drop Your Pin And Add D Following Pin To Ur Contact For Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) by nikfury: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
I need a pro networking engineer to give me the best solution for networking buidings like sky scrappers
Re: Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) by Ynot(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2006
What you need is so complex to explain here. You better hire a professional.
Re: Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) by sbucareer(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2006

If you have money to build a tall building, it would have been easier if the architect on his right mind would have taken video, data, voice, electric etc networking on board.

If the sky scrapper you are trying to network do not already have these default outlet already install. First get the architect and make him commit suicide. Second, hire a cable engineer to network the building for you with the choice of your cable. Becareful here, consider the speed of the cables and future migration.

Each floor must have a comm station. All the comm routing to a central data room. Like Ynot said it is a very complex deployment, you can hire me. Each floor will cost 1 million naira excluding the equipments. If you are interested contact me [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?subject=Networking a sky scrapper]on[/email]
Re: Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) by jack25h: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2011
I will recommend to you for Managed Network Solutions.You can try there.

(1) (Reply)

A One Bedroom Self Contain Apartment Needed / Land In Ogota, Ago Area Is It Worth It? / Duplex For Sale In Benin For 15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.