Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Instagram Crush? Amber Rose Flirts With Justin Bieber And Fans Go Crazy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Crush? Amber Rose Flirts With Justin Bieber And Fans Go Crazy! (938 Views)

Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Crush? Amber Rose Flirts With Justin Bieber And Fans Go Crazy! by Donsmart15: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Could it be that Amber Rose has a new, sexy crush?
The vixen posted a questionable message
underneath a sexy video of Justin Bieber and fans
are beyond excited about the flirty remark!
“ #AmberRose stepped into The Shade Room and it
looks like she is definitely here for the new #
JustinBieber ! A photo posted by The Shade Room
(@ theshaderoominc) on Nov 5, 2015 at 8:45am PST
” Instagram/@JustinBieber
Justin uploaded a steamy new video of himself
showing off his abs and tattoos, and Amber was
clearly intrigued. She posted two emojis beneath his
video, including one that’s blushing!
So does she have a crush on the pop star? Splash
He does have a similar style to her former flame,
Machine Gun Kelly , (especially with those tattoos)!
But it doesn’t sound like Justin’s career is working
in his favor, as Amber seems to prefer more low-
key men these days.
“I can’t really support a man on tour anymore. I kind
of did that already and I’m just not in a space where
that’s really what I want to do. I just need to focus
on my son and my business,” she said back in July.
Better luck next time, Biebs!

http://www.gistlavia.com/2015/11/instagram-crush-amber-rose-flirts-with-justin-bieber-and-fans-go-crazy.html

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hair Celebs Set For A Conference In Lagos,nigeria. / VIDEO From Dija’s Wedding Ceremony In Kaduna / Arms Deal Saga:how Linda Ikeji Was Paid N240mm To Kill A Political Story-exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.