Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Moving Stars And Their Meaning - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Moving Stars And Their Meaning (637 Views)

Kano A'16! Join The Moving Train And Be Abreast. / NYSC Terminologies And Meaning / Real Full Meaning Of NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Stars And Their Meaning by Admiral49(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am a batch B corp member in Ogun state orientation camp. Yesterday being 5th of October at about 5:30 am, i saw two moving stars of which one was brighter than the other. Can anybody explain the meaning or purpose of this? And this morning being 6th of October i saw two other stars in the same position in which i saw them yesterday, with one being brighter than the other. What is the meaning and purpose of this? Pls someone help me?
Re: Moving Stars And Their Meaning by dejt4u(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Admiral49:
I am a batch B corp member in Ogun state orientation camp. Yesterday being 5th of October at about 5:30 am, i saw two moving stars of which one was brighter than the other. Can anybody explain the meaning or purpose of this? And this morning being 6th of October i saw two other stars in the same position in which i saw them yesterday, with one being brighter than the other. What is the meaning and purpose of this? Pls someone help me?
your time line is weird. . . October??

(1) (Reply)

Corper Looking For Accomodation In Ajaokuta Kogi / 4 Lasting Solutions To Laziness That Will Transform You Into A High Performer / Adamawa,bornu,yobe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.