Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Easy Way To Get A Job After Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Easy Way To Get A Job After Service (754 Views)

Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? / My First Job After Nysc Drama Episode 1 / My First Job After Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Get A Job After Service by ehinmowo: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
everyday, there are tens of job openings in nigeria and even overseas. there are however, two major obstacles to accessing these jobs.
1. information: information they say is power. How will it be if you could know exactly which company is recruiting and at what time and even the requirement? i bet you will like the idea. well, most Nigeria graduates do not have adequate information as to where and when to submit their CVs. Hence they move from pillar to post seeking job openings while some others just seems to get it once.
2. information technology: without degrading anyone, it is an established fact the many Nigeria graduates find it difficult to carry out basic tasks on the internet and even on a computer. hence it is difficult to use such platform to seek accurate information. on the other hand, some of those that can even do this very well either don't have access to such platforms on the go or do not have enough time to do this.

ladies and gentlemen! This is where I come in. i can breach these gaps for you and ensure that you get want you want with facile effort. if you care, you can whatsapp me on 08029327519 or mail me at greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: Easy Way To Get A Job After Service by feldido(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Alert For Corpers / Throwback Pictures. My NYSC O.t Camp Experience / Top NYSC Challenges Every Youth Corp Member Will Remember..#corperdiary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.