Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lamborghini Building - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lamborghini Building (1925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Building by babra19: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
i got this interview message at about 11:01pm
you have been invited for an interview for the post of a client relations officer.
date: Tuesday 10th Nov
venue: the Lamborghini building block 113 lekki by elf bus-stop
time:11am
please does anyone know this address
apart from that no company name sef.
Re: Lamborghini Building by ETILA100(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
yea i do
Re: Lamborghini Building by Heymus(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2015
@op where do u stay?
Re: Lamborghini Building by babra19: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ETILA100:
yea i do
can you explain please make I no miss my opportunity cos I don't plan going I see no reason why the company won't give me a name please be specific.
Re: Lamborghini Building by babra19: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Heymus:
@op where do u stay?
??
Re: Lamborghini Building by Heymus(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2015
babra19:

??
okay ooh, just wanna know where you' re coming from in order to know how to give you the description the place

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Building by shiftmarket(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
The building itself is an even centre. I guess you are to work as part of the management of the building as a client relationship officer.
Re: Lamborghini Building by Heymus(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
shiftmarket:
The building itself is an even centre. I guess you are to work as part of the management of the building as a client relationship officer.
i think you meant to type event centre? If so, you're right
Re: Lamborghini Building by shiftmarket(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Heymus:
i think you meant to type event centre? If so, you're right

My mistake. Event Centre was what i meant. Advice the OP on the bus stop if you know.
Re: Lamborghini Building by babra19: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2015
shiftmarket:
please do you knw anything abt d coy
cos dey didn't gv me any name
Re: Lamborghini Building by babra19: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Heymus:
okay ooh, just wanna know where you' re coming from in order to know how to give you the description the place
Isolo/okota
Re: Lamborghini Building by shiftmarket(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2015
babra19:

please do you knw anything abt d coy
cos dey didn't gv me any name

I do not know specifics about the Lamboghini.
Just prepare for the position you were invited for and try to imagine how it relates to someone who works in a place that provides event venue services for people.
Re: Lamborghini Building by Heymus(m): 2:45am On Nov 08, 2015
babra19:

Isolo/okota
its a very simple area to locate, cos the building is directly opposite the expressway (lekki/epe road). @elf bus stop. I dont know if you could get Ajah direct from isolo/okota but when you get to oshodi you'ill surely do. Oshodi to Ajah then ailight @elf bus stop, it is after marwa bus stop. Then cross to the other side of the road you will see it directly opposite you.
Re: Lamborghini Building by babra19: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Heymus:
its a very simple area to locate, cos the building is directly opposite the expressway (lekki/epe road). @elf bus stop. I dont know if you could get Ajah direct from isolo/okota but when you get to oshodi you'ill surely do. Oshodi to Ajah then ailight @elf bus stop, it is after marwa bus stop. Then cross to the other side of the road you will see it directly opposite you.
Tnk u very much
Re: Lamborghini Building by Heymus(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
babra19:
Tnk u very much
uwc, wishing u da best

(1) (Reply)

Hi Pls Confirm / Sales Associates Urgently Needed / VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.