Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. (10354 Views)

The Israelites And The Kaaba In Mecca / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence / Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Bantus of Africa(Hebrew Israelites), this is God of our Ancestors. His real name is " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH " . which means I am That I am. he revealed his real name to Bantu(Black) Prophet Moses. Exodus 3:13-15. you can call him YAH. he is the Creator of Heaven and Earth. return to him, and he will bless you(Bantus).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Exodus 3:13-15
Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation.

Footnotes: I AM WHO I AM means in Hebrew language is AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH.

 

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 07, 2015
this is YAHUSHUA. aka jesus. Read the Book of Revelation 1:12-20. do not believe in fake white Jesus picture. this is the real description.

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by uncjay(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2015
You are high on black origin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by umehmj(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2015
no, i think he is high on hypo
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 07, 2015
uncjay:
You are high on black origin
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
King James Version
King Solomon of Israel describes himself to be a Black Man(Bantu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 07, 2015
umehmj:
no, i think he is high on hypo
Job 30:30

MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by orisa37: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Ya:mad
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
orisa37:
Ya:mad
Hoshea 4:6
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by johnydon22(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Op Yahweh is a semitic deity and it has Semitic origin and has attributes of many older semtic deities showing it developed theological attributes and anthropomorphical attributed gradually.

Israel was a semitic civilization not an african society...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by uncjay(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
King James Version
King Solomon of Israel describes himself to be a Black Man(Bantu)

You obviously don't have any meaningful contribution.

Stay out of my mentions.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Op Yahweh is a semitic deity and it has Semitic origin and has attributes of many older semtic deities showing it developed theological attributes and anthropomorphical attributed gradually.

i know you very well. and i will face u now. God of Hebrew-bantus name is not Yahweh. Yahweh is a name for Satan used by the fake white Jews. the real name is AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH..which means I AM WHO I AM( Exodus 3:13-15
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2015
uncjay:

You obviously don't have any meaningful contribution.

Stay out of my mentions.
Stay out of My Thread. Hoshea 4:6
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by johnydon22(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
i know you very well. and i will face u now. God of Hebrew-bantus name is not Yahweh. Yahweh is a name for Satan used by the fake white Jews. the real name is AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH..which means I AM WHO I AM( Exodus 3:13-15

Do you think am here to argue? . . . This is not a subject of a debate and as a matter of fact you are not up to facing me....Lmao... facer!

I have said my bid, it is up to you to still wallow in your daft claims of Bantus being israeli funny enough using SEMTIC israeli scriptures to do that..

Why not get a Bantu scripture. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Do you think am here to argue? . . . This is not a subject of a debate and as a matter of fact you are not up to facing me....Lmao... facer!

I have said my bid, it is up to you to still wallow in your daft claims of Bantus being israeli funny enough using SEMTIC israeli scriptures to do that..

Why not get a Bantu scripture. . .
you are spiritually blind. Bantus are the real Semitic people. they are blood descendants of Abraham and Shem. forget those lies of Caucasian pink devils called Jews. they are imposters and identity thieves. The children of Israel spent forty(40) years in the desert. can Caucasian fake white Jews stand under the Hot Sun for 1 Hour? No, they can't. they will have skin cancer and die . it is only Bantu people can withstand the heat of a hot desert due to Melanin in their Skin.w
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2015
breathe of fresh air ...I like people who think outside the box

@777philosopher ... whether you are right or wrong ... I'm following this thread !

1 Like

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by herald9: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
you are spiritually blind. Bantus are the real Semitic people. they are blood descendants of Abraham and Shem. forget those lies of Caucasian pink devils called Jews. they are imposters and identity thieves. The children of Israel spent forty(40) years in the desert. can Caucasian fake white Jews stand under the Hot Sun for 1 Hour? No, they can't. they will have skin cancer and die . it is only Bantu people can withstand the heat of a hot desert due to Melanin in their Skin.w
This actually makes sense sha.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
Bantus of Africa(Hebrew Israelites), this is God of our Ancestors. His real name is " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH " . which means I am That I am. he revealed his real name to Bantu(Black) Prophet Moses. Exodus 3:13-15. you can call him YAH. he is the Creator of Heaven and Earth. return to him, and he will bless you(Bantus).
YHVH " "ehyeh-asher-ehyeh" yodhehvavhee.
The God of the Tetragrammaton.

#true. I still dnt see the African connection, since it Hebrew transcribed language, but you are right, he is the true God.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:

thats what i said.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by sonmvayina(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2015
chalantmike:

#true. I still dnt see the African connection, since it Hebrew transcribed language, but you are right, he is the true God.

really, you heard only one version and you jumped to conclusion and ran away with it..that's really fresh..have you really listened or read about the version of the part of nigeria where you come from or the yoruba or igbo version?.,you really think that humans where created by the same Gods..After you have seen that we are differennt from each other..please don't be lazy and don't rule out anything..it is really intere
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by sonmvayina(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Interesting..
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
chalantmike:

thank you all for your support. i appreciate it. the right word for it is AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH. i use it in my prayers and it works. it is Real.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
sonmvayina:

really, you heard only one version and you jumped to conclusion and ran away with it..that's really fresh..have you really listened or read about the version of the part of nigeria where you come from or the yoruba or igbo version?.,you really think that humans where created by the same Gods..After you have seen that we are differennt from each other..please don't be lazy and don't rule out anything..it is really intere
actually its the base of my path, the very root of the kabalah, he just traced it down to the African lineage, in his way.
Notice he said " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH", while i use
"ehyeh-asher-ehyeh", i use the Hebrew transcribe, in reality he n i are saying the same thing.

ehyeh-asher-ehyeh / AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, is one and the same, the transcription is just the difference, YHVH IS THE UNIVERSAL REPRESENTATION OF THE NAME OF GOD, THAT EXACT NAME, IT IS REFERRED TOO AS THE Tetragrammaton standing for the four element, four corners of the earth.

Out of that name "i am", 72 fold names are derived from it, more like transcribed from it.
#its a long exposé, but please read this book, a free version of it, is on google.

72-fold names of God by Uzi Raz.

[ www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/72%2520fold%2520name%2520uri%2520raz.pdf&sa=U&ved=0CAsQFjAAahUKEwiC8ZGmkP7IAhXJPhQKHYhJA8I&sig2=GRYtDq00eWiNVWslSEskAg&usg=AFQjCNHYlxqd7ihHKc5Xi967seh92BwyGw]
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by uncjay(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
Stay out of My Thread. Hoshea 4:6

Oh!! Simple..have a nice day.....

Thread my foot!
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
uncjay:

Oh!! Simple..have a nice day.....

Thread my foot!
OK, my friend. click to my Facebook page , like it. and learn more
click to my Facebook page and learn more .
https://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by uncjay(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
OK, my friend. click to my Facebook page , like it. and learn more
click to my Facebook page and learn more .
https://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/

No need....don't worry; Israelites I know, Hebrews I know but you I don't.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
uncjay:

No need....don't worry; Israelites I know, Hebrews I know but you I don't.
well good luck to you. land of Israel belongs to Bantu people.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by uncjay(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
well good luck to you. land of Israel belongs to Bantu people.

Your opinion....you're entitle to it...

Have a great day
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by QueenDihyaKahin: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Remember, my people, that the enemy will always argue the truth. Never respond. Response gives energy to their lies.

TRUTH: Bantus are not African. Bantus were dispersed to Africa and the entire world for disobeying AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH. Bantus are the chosen people
of the LORD.

For the confused, the Hebrew language is Bantus. The present usurpers of Isreal have convinced the uneducated of their legitimacy. Ours is in our DNA.

May our LORD bring us together once more.

1 Like

Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
You need to go and do a collabo with otemanudunu. Both of you seem to have blood ties.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by Rossikki: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
My research indicates the OP has a valid and persuasive case for the Bantus being the descendants of fleeing Jews from Israel and the Levant. Historians suggest this dispersion occurred from around 50 BC with Roman expansionism into that region.It's not a surprise that precious little evidence of large scale settlement is found in the forest regions of Africa, where most Bantus are settled, prior to a few decades BC.
Re: The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. by bacladtv(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rossikki:
My research indicates the OP has a valid and persuasive case for the Bantus being the descendants of fleeing Jews from Israel and the Levant. Historians suggest this dispersion occurred from around 50 BC with Roman expansionism into that region.It's not a surprise that precious little evidence of large scale settlement is found in the forest regions of Africa, where most Bantus are settled, prior to a few decades BC.

SPECIAL INVITATION OF HEBREW ISREALITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WEST AFRICA ON NAIRALAND

This is to use this opportunity to Thank YAH /GOD Almighty our Heavenly Father our Creator and Creator of Heaven and Earth for the great work of trying to WAKEUP our AFRICAN HEBREW ISRAELITE to know about our biblical forgot or lost Identity and forgot or lost Heritage which was prophecy in the bible that Israelite will loose their Identity and Heritage and our forgot/ lost IDENTITY / HERITAGE / which is to KEEP YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA

Please let come together and be of encouragement to each other because it can be very lonely on this journey of KEEPING YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT as HEBREW ISRAELITE because not many of Africa Hebrew Israelite are interested to WAKEUP to accept that we are the Biblical Hebrew Israelite of the Bible.

Please as African Hebrew Israelite Brothers and Sisters our coming together will help us to help each other like d early church in d Book of ACT OF APOSTLE because no one was hungry or lack among them because they are share what they have together and we can also work together as a team to WAKEUP our other AFRICA HEBREW ISRAELITE Brother and Sister that are still asleep through prayer and also feeding d poor.

Please our coming together will also help us to learn from each other biblical our forgot biblical Identity and Heritage and please I beg us not let our differences of in our believe put us away from each other because we are all searching biblical truth that we lost/forgot and we need each other.

Please I will like to suggest if we can FORM A WHATSAPP / SKYPE GROUP so that we can use it to KEEP THE SABBATH / FEAST WORSHIP/ FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER and share biblical scripture to keep Yah/God Command and Faith in Christ Yeshua.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please our POWER is in KEEPING YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA blc according to d scripture in d book Revelation 2:14 about Balaam because Balaam was unable to curse Ancient Hebrew Israelite our forefather in wilderness until BALAAM REVEAL THEY MAKE THEM BREAK YAY/GOD COMMANDMENT IN TORAH and this is why AFRICAN COUNTRIES is suffering today because Devil has TWISTED BIBLE to continue to make us to BREAK YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT in the CHURCHES Because African Hebrew Hebrew Isrealite are d only people on earth SUFFERING FROM CURSE OF DEUTERONOMY 28:15- 68 Because we refuse to keep Yah/God Commandment and Faith Christ/Yeshua because this is why GENTILE NATION ARE SUCCEEDING and PROSPEROUS Because YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT WAS NOT GIVEN TO THEM.

BELOW ARE SUPPORTED BIBLE REFERENCES THAT WE NEED TO KEEP GOD/YAH COMMANDMENT

JOSHUA-1:8 NKJV REVELATION-14:12-NKJV REVELATION-22:14-NKJV

PSALM-1:2-3-NKJV ROMAN-2:13 NKJV

PLEASE ALSO READ ( ACT 21 )

TO SEE APOSTLE PAUL DOING ANIMAL SACRIFICE AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST/YESHUA AND PAUL WAS ALSO TAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN BECAUSE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WERE BLACK

Pls let us meet on email ( shaloms179@gmail.com )

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat / Your Best Gospel Songs / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.