Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Windows 7 To 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 7 To 10 (1152 Views)

Easily Transfer Photos From Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To Computer / Laptop External Power Bank Solution Back Up Ur Laptop And Phone For 7 To 8hrs / Laptop External Power Bank Solution Back Up Ur Laptop And Phone For 7 To 8hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 7 To 10 by skyhighweb(m): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2015
My simple review on windows 10
So they say beauty isn't everything, windows 8 wasn't beautiful it was confuse, windows 10 on the other hand really, pretty pretty and when u start wondering round u realize some things are missing from the windows 7 we all know and love, things like u cant cant connect to a network shared by a friends laptops or pc, you on the other hand cant share your own network, yes there is none what so ever button or setting to make that happen, except u want to start going into commands prompt every now and then or download a software to make connecting easier oh and for those of u who like pirated software got to be careful, cause not all will work, and you just might end up having more security beefed up on your pc(windows 10) to tackle piracy.

then there's is the hardware problem, in hurry to update? forget it stay with your window 7 because you just might wake up and find out that your screen is dishing out different color, don't worry its not broken, windows 10 if finally telling u that your graphic hardware is not supported, they didn't see that when they were scanning my laptop before i downloaded it? come on! almost had an heart attack people.

Even after backing up before update i lost some files, jeezzzz, well get to say people are the once making the software, what else does one expect, it wasn't built by aliens.

Why can't they just beautifier windows 7 and make it look catching, like changing the colour of your car from brown to gradient red or something to look more eye catching, u don't have to remove the steering wheels and say its better now this way, no body once to drive every one wants a auto drive car now, really?

once updated, u will start having issues with few drivers u never knew existed in the first place, upgrading to windows 10 doesn't guarantee system drivers wide complete update, also so get ready to start downloading drivers online, if you can find them, now am remembering my medion akoya laptop.

So i say stick with your windows 7 or xp if u still using that and let them figure out what is wrong with them like they did windows 8, maybe this time it will update from 10 to windows 9 ish.

oh and If your laptop has an Nvidia card in it, perhaps not upgrade to Windows 10 for some time.
peace yo
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by Unionised(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Upgraded from 7 to 10 OTA.

No problems, no driver issues.

Such a joy to use bro.

Works seamlessly with my Lumia 930 too.

Get used to it.....
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by khalhokage(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2015
What a pointless rant.
I upgraded without any issues and I've been using it for over a month now, still no issues.
Whether you like it or not Windows 10 is miles ahead of 7 both in It's UI and performance.
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by skyhighweb(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
khalhokage:
What a pointless rant.
I upgraded without any issues and I've been using it for over a month now, still no issues.
Whether you like it or not Windows 10 is miles ahead of 7 both in It's UI and performance.
did i say ur experience or mne, if u having no issues good for u, what a pointless talker u are
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by khalhokage(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
skyhighweb:
did i say ur experience or mne, if u having no issues good for u, what a pointless talker u are

You're compelling people to stick with an older and inferior product based solely on your own experience, create a more relevant topic if you can't take criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 7 To 10 by skyhighweb(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2015
khalhokage:

You're compelling people to stick with an older and inferior product based solely on your own experience, create a more relevant topic if you can't take criticism.
no am telling people my review and and my opinion if there is ok then let them say.
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by akingold2: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
pls how much data (megabyte) is needed to upgrade from window 7 to 10
Re: Windows 7 To 10 by Olarewajub: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
akingold2:
pls how much data (megabyte) is needed to upgrade from window 7 to 10
3gb,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clean London Used 15" Intel Dual Core 4G 500G Laptop / Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only / 22k for Newly approved Non hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.