Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerians Something Dey Happen, Come Ooooooo!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerians Something Dey Happen, Come Ooooooo!!! (860 Views)

Perfect Christmas Gift, Xbox ONE Brand New 80k (mods Na Beg I Dey Beg Oo :-( ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Something Dey Happen, Come Ooooooo!!! by miitcash(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Abeg No fear, no be bad tin dey happen.

Good English pls. Yes sir/ma

Firstly, My names are, OGBODO AMOBI. (DLIS, Bsc. stat/comp.) The founder of MIIT FOUNDATION.

@ MIIT ...We are Pioneering internet and information Technology in Africa.

I BROUGHT YOU GOOD NEWS:

Its all about cryptocurrencies. That digital currency is changing life everyday.

Bitcoin is causing global revolutions. Nigerians Abeg don't be left out.

Today We at MIIT open Floor to Train and rigidly Inform 50 Nigerians Only. Yes we mean every bit. 50 NIGERIANS ONLY.

Yes you may be crying No Money. If it worth you forfeiting your going to village this December and lavish this Money Instead Now Now go Buy you Seat with us, And become our recognized partner, friend, and student.

If you've not heard of Concurrency/ bitcoin before, pls. open a new tab on your PC now and google "what is bitcoin". And if you have heard if it before but have not started, Yes we are here to hold you by the Hand and show you exactly how we at MIIT 100% Mines bitcoin/ make money from bitcoin.

ARES TO COVER
1. Create account.
2. setup miners
3. withdraw your earning into Naira. using Bitgold Global ATM Card. or ex changers.

BENEFITS
1. we will mentor you on everything about cryptocurrency for 1yr.
2. FREE 0.005BTC MONTHLY for 1yr. from our own Mining. Note.
3. regular free call from us weekly.
And lots MORE.........................................

COST: N7499. for our exclusive Bitcoin Mining and Earning Video

Call NOW: 08036187267

You have 60 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, if you did not earn well income from our Presentations.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU MUST TRUST US, EVEN FOR ONCE, CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE. OK

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbD5Z8kV0s]WHO ARE MY, SEE FOR YOURSELF[/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbD5Z8kV0s]

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes/deeper Diabetes Has Permanent Cure With Tasly - Let Us Prove It To You / 1316sqm Of Land Built On 982sqm Massive Building By National Theater Lagos / Change Your Life With Just 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.