Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Join Me And Praise God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me And Praise God (2902 Views)

I Just Got Two Jobs(taking Both)praise God! / Just Got A Job.. Praise God / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me And Praise God by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2015
I adopted a new name last week which is Oluwashindara (God still does wonders). I'm an evidence of God's wondrous works. He granted my heart desires by providing me with a good job in a multinational company with ease. I return all the glory to God. I pray for all job seekers that before the end of this year God will give to you all good jobs.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Elektra008(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Of course, God always does wonders and we are living testimonies. I have just got a very good job too, n I resumed on Thursday.

To all the job seekers in the house, God will answer u speedily in Jesus' name.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Me And Praise God by ojay2053(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God, i'm happy for you. I'm expecting mine soonest.

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Ojestas(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
congrats . . m next!!

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by akinbisodun(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God 4 ur life sis, mine is on d way!

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by miqos02(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2015
halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by cana882(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Jaymima(f): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Thats so sweet. Care to give us details of your success story? It will inspire many of us here.

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by techmart(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2015
congrats. .. God will continue to help us all

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by tunddy(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Congrat oo....God will continue to grant us all our heart desire in all our endevours IJN.

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by saniboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulation dear and God will surly remember d unemployed...amen

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Sidney1990: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations to both of you. May the God Lord continue to enrich you and grant you wisdom to excel in your job.
I pray one day I will come here to share my testimony just as both of you have done. I use you as point of contact for my breakthrough in jesus name.

Enjoy your new job

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jaymima:
Thats so sweet. Care to give us details of your success story? It will inspire many of us here.
It was just God. He connected me with the right people.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Adesiji77: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rachbee:
I adopted a new name last week which is Oluwashindara (God still does wonders). I'm an evidence of God's wondrous works. He granted my heart desires by providing me with a good job in a multinational company with ease. I return all the glory to God. I pray for all job seekers that before the end of this year God will give to you all good jobs.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by DoTheNeedful: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
congrats

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by chukwuebuka077: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
congratulations!!! I am next

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by mmnlehis(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rachbee:

congrats man , I'm nx inline

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by delugadou(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
ILuvMerije:
Please house, can anyone help me with any good job offer? I
have B.Sc (ed) in Geography. willing to relocate, fast learner, and honest with money
issues. Please help in any way you can. Thanks.
I will let you know once there is any opening. The paramount thing you should do always is to pray. All I did was to pray without ceasing and told people about it,and I got two jobs in multinational companies within a week. So,keep praying and don't be ashamed to tell people you are looking for job. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me And Praise God by yvesboss(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats Oluwashindara...i tap into your testimony.

I am an Accountant with over 3 years experience in a fairly medium audit firm...i am seeking a better opportunity to further my career path.

As God has performed that wonder in your life...so is mine comming swiftly and gonna happen soon by God's grace...and those of fellow job seekers...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Praise God by chyegems(f): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2015
I rejoice with u both... May God bless me too. Graduated for a long time now but no job. Pls anyone who can help should pls contact me on adannewi99@gmail.com. plsssss. I really want to testify too. I read political science and made a 2.1 but I know without God and the right people,it's all a waste. Make una help me ooo
Re: Join Me And Praise God by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2015
yvesboss:
Congrats Oluwashindara...i tap into your testimony.

I am an Accountant with over 3 years experience in a fairly medium audit firm...i am seeking a better opportunity to further my career path.

As God has performed that wonder in your life...so is mine comming swiftly and gonna happen soon by God's grace...and those of fellow job seekers...AMEN
So be it.
Re: Join Me And Praise God by ILuvMerije(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Rachbee post=39785723]
I will let you know once there is any opening. The paramount thing you should do always is to pray. All I did was to pray without ceasing and told people about it,and I got two jobs in multinational companies within a week. So,keep praying and don't be ashamed to tell people you are looking for job. Regards.[/quote]

Thanks. please don't forget to let me know when there is an opening. Thanks. Once again congratulatione
Re: Join Me And Praise God by ILuvMerije(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Rachbee post=39785723]
I will let you know once there is any opening. The paramount thing you should do always is to pray. All I did was to pray without ceasing and told people about it,and I got two jobs in multinational companies within a week. So,keep praying and don't be ashamed to tell people you are looking for job. Regards.[/quote]

Thanks. please don't forget to let me know when there is an opening. Thanks. Once again congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Unemployed Youths Carry Job Search Placard, This Time They’ve Taken It To A / Become My Sales Agent And Earn Over N60,000 Monthly. / Shell, Nigeria Bottling Company And Others Are Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.