Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) (45548 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Photos Of Evangelist Patience Ozokwor AKA Mama G Storms Uyo To Minister / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by jonhemma11: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Evangelist Patience Ozokwor aka Mama Gee's church poster goes viral in Ghana.The actress turned minister of God was invited to Ghana by Prophet BB Frederick as a guest minister at Wonder City Chapel church in Accra Ghana for a crusade tagged Holy Ghost Night.

Mama Gee ministered at the crusade which started by 9pm Nigerian time yesterday.Patience Ozokwor joins Eucharia Anunobi as one of the Nigerian actresses that turned ministers of God.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/evangelist-patience-ozokwors-poster.html?m=1

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by powerfulsettingz: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Are u sure this is not a nollywood advert.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
or he is ft mama g in a new worship song .

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Lasveg(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Gud 4 her
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Joygalore(f): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm

If they don't join church,they join politics grin lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Theyveedo(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by femzysticks(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2015
grin embarassed

you just cant cope with Nigerian parents

Me: Mum am sick
Mum: Sick of??
Me: I think its fever
Mum: Ehn... How won't you have fever when you are always pressing phone
Me be like: lipsrsealed The keypad na mosquito?

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by baski92(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Church promo,,,,,,, she wan help the church draw new member
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by damton(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Shey movie no dey pay again.

Church business is a booming business

na joke I dey joke o.

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by villareal15(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Nawa oh
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by lekjons(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
i'm not suprised! undecided

WHY?

because they're Nigerians..undecided
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by yorubaboiy: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
i hope pple no use dah evil woman dey look her...
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Berrylite: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Princeengr: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
serve God n u'll b known

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by ifyalways(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Nowhere on the poster said she's an evangelist or preacher.

Guess the church used her picture for advert purposes ie to pull crowd.

Is that right or wrong? Bisa Nyame
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by ochestraone(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Church business is getting lucrative these days

This na show nor be church program
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by ultrazone(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Incredible
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by freemanbubble: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
is all right
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by freshness2020: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Evangelist!
God have mercies... Her invitation is just to garner new members.

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2015
shocked. She don turn the church brand ambasador

Pastors of now adays cheesy

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by annexworld(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2015
owk oooo
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2015
God save her soul
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by fammo: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2015
I saw her picture on a poster in port harcourt for a church programme too.....no dulling, money must enter whichever way man (woman) must whack!
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by Sasuwa(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
She is better than some pastors that have billions but their follower live in abject poverty, sometime i think that churches have up to this savings and wealth in millions of dollars while most of the members live in abject poverty, they should preach to themselves before preaching others! Yes charity begins at home.
Why Nigerians are so heartless, ungodly and so insensitive to the plight of the masses, if not why would a church need a mansion or a private jet before it can preach the gospel of god, are they worshipping money or the lord? A question needs to be answered here. Why the money won’t be invested into the lives of fellow Nigerians
Did they forget the proverb that says that an idle man is a devils workshop or “a hungry man is an angry man, if they really want to change people they should start by changing their living condition.
Most causes of sin in our society are poverty, jobles
continue reading
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by dokunbam(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
No politics this time

Naija pple I trust una
Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by emmanuel596(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
grin embarassed

Me: Mum am sick
Mum: Sick of??
Me: I think its fever
Mum: Ehn... How won't you have fever when you are always pressing phone
Me be like: lipsrsealed The keypad na mosquito?

Take this to the joke section of NL the country is soo hard and cashless now so we cnt jst laugh/smile for notin
Btw how does this ur crab relate to the aboved post.....

Re: Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) by apholaby007(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2015
femzysticks:
grin embarassed
Me: Mum am sick Mum: Sick of?? Me: I think its fever Mum: Ehn... How won't you have fever when you are always pressing phone Me be like: lipsrsealed The keypad na mosquito?
Perfection quotes God knew parents would be annoying that's why "Honor your parents" is the only commandment with a promise....... Perfection cares

5 Likes 3 Shares

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video