Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) (31213 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Donaldofficial: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Uche, the only child of popular Lagos pastor and senior pastor of TREM Nigeria, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, had her traditional wedding to her husband, Katchie Asugha yesterday November 6th. Their white wedding holds at her father's church in Lagos today November 7th

source http://viviangist.com/photos-from-the-traditional-wedding-of-bishop-mike-okonkwos-only-child

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Donaldofficial: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
more photos

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
These days nairaland is turning into an album. Nice one tho.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
These days Nairaland is turning to am album. Nice one though.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2015
nice
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2015
OK..... am thinking of my own Traditional Marriage... I need a girl from Nairaland..... since NAIRALAND LADIES know very much about weddings this days....

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Woow..
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
See my kpetus for school then
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one smiley

Pbs4real I dnt wnt a secret wedding again sad
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
They look great together. Meanwhile, is her friend in red single?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless your union!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by BarryX(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
She is .......... Fine

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations . . . Too much makeup by the way!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by logo7: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2015
congrats

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by EngrAbiola: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Cool together

Guyz when your in a relationship be careful with sharing you pictures, SEE how Boyfriend Leaks His Girlfriend's Private Pics for Dumping Him >>> http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/boyfriend-leaks-his-girlfriends-private-pics-for-dumping-him
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2015
chocolateme:
These days nairaland is turning to am album. Nice one tho

I tell you my sister. It will soon give a run with photo blogs.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by costandi(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one.

That kid must have smelling currency.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God for money, this babe for no try. Congrats to the new couple.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2015
beautiful couple kiss

Hmmmmm...edu akpétié nte idem! lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Lakayanah: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
I am quite sure this is not the 1st time she is getting married. I pray she has learnt her lessons on how to behave as a wife. Anyway congrats to the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by ProfEinstein: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Am I the only one that is seeing the tribal marks masked with make up wink
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by msmith247(f): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2015
The 22 year-old recording artist Davido buys himself an Audi R8. from BanzaiAutos .. Says it's his early birthday present

Scroll down for video
- See more at: http://www.msmith247.com/#sthash.JgFYxZbx.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWha-ZFrSg
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by minwafor: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Lakayanah:
I am quite sure this is not the 1st time she is getting married. I pray she has learnt her lessons on how to behave as a wife. Anyway congrats to the family.
Are you very sure of this? What happened to the first husband? Sorry, I am just curious undecided
Lakayanah:
Are you very sure of this? What happened to the first husband? Sorry, I am just curious
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Mznaett: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Badgers14: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Lets see if she will present her father with certificate of virginity grin grin sad angry grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
chocolateme:
These days nairaland is turning to am album. Nice one tho

Na so we see am o...
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
So churches have up to this savings and wealth in millions of dollars while most of the members live in abject poverty, they should preach to themselves before preaching others! Yes charity begins at home.
Why Nigerians are so heartless, ungodly and so insensitive to the plight of the masses, if not why would a church need a mansion or a private jet before it can preach the gospel of god, are they worshipping money or the lord? A question needs to be answered here. Why the money won’t be invested into the lives of fellow Nigerians
Did they forget the proverb that says that an idle man is a devils workshop or “a hungry man is an angry man, if they really want to change people they should start by changing their living condition.
Most causes of sin in our society are poverty, jobles
continue reading
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Mznaett: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Aitee1:
beautiful couple kiss

Hmmmmm...edu akpétié nte idem! lipsrsealed
Hi!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Mznaett:

Hi!

Really shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2015
congrats smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayelala Deity / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.