Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Cyberbullying On Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cyberbullying On Nl? (4479 Views)

What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Funniest And Coolest Usernames On NL / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cyberbullying On Nl? by Christino(m): 2:44am On Oct 14, 2006
Hi Guys,

Have you noticed any form of cyberbullying around or has someone reported this to you?

http://www.bebo.com/CyberBullying.jsp

Please share your view on this

Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Raymand(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2006
CHRIST!! what kind of a wimp do you have to be to get cyber bullied!!
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by mukina2: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2006
Yes  damn right, the other day someone called holylove4ever buzzed me from nairaland  he started off saying how is Ghana I told him I am not in Ghana ,,he now changed his mode of typing telling me that I collected some money from him through western union.and that I showed him my bosoms through a web cam…I was angry …he said the girls name was mukina.and I am the only mukina on nairaland…I was so mad I couldn't help laughing, mukina is a just a nickname,.plus I am no longer in high school and I don’t live in Ghana and I have never been there, i wanted to post our chat here on nairaland but i was so angry I deleted everything……
I think seun must make a law about some people that have  no posts or at most 5 posts  that are always online on nairaland!!
All they are interested in is finding people to scam, but as long as I breathe none of them will never get a hide out of me…….yahoo boys…they always start of with asl? I am in Nigeria.can you get me a scholarship to dadada, can you send me some cash, its a pity that even some active members do that kinda thing >:
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Bhola(f): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2006
Wow, Mukina, that is sad. Some lowlifes we have here.
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Christino(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ Muki,

Word, you are right. Please report that to the cyberbullying site.

Thanks for sharing this with us, now I have to be more careful with my personal info
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by BernieBoy(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2006
I've been a victim as well.
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
the mods dont do anything about it.
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
What exactly happened here? Someone sent somebody money through western union after seeing a photo of someone`s breasts?
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by 190: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
tpiah!:

What exactly happened here? Someone sent somebody money through western union after seeing a photo of someone`s bosoms?
grin grin grin

Nice question

Mukina come and answer that!! grin grin
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
mukina said it wasnt her.

my question was so mere seeing photos of someone's breasts can loosen a guy's pockets?
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
@topic nice thread, I a lot those junks on my nl email just for few mins I let it visible on my profile during the Valentines thread by 190. @mukina you just said the same thing I have been saying about those members that stays 24 hours on nl clicking on members profile looking one thing (email IDs) or the other. smh
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by Manuel87: 12:25am On Mar 18, 2011
If na odinary woman bosom make guy send money thru western union, e b like diamond studs dey d nipple. . . . Lmao
Re: Cyberbullying On Nl? by 190: 1:48am On Mar 18, 2011
Manuel87:

If na odinary woman bosom make guy send money thru western union, e b like diamond studs dey d unmentionable. . . . Lmao
grin grin grin

Even diamond breasts wont allow me part with my cash

(1)

Happy Birthday To Mukina2! / Incredible Male And Female Trees Doing Things(pics) / What Is Your "English" Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.