Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Whats Your Own Definition Of Life... The Reason Of Living? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats Your Own Definition Of Life... The Reason Of Living? (438 Views)

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] / What Is Your Own Definition Of Nairaland / Pls Verbal Reason Of This Alphabets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Own Definition Of Life... The Reason Of Living? by jamarionj(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2015
-Why do you live?

- What is life for you?

- What motivates you to get up in the morning?

I live because I'm alive. When I'm dead, I won't live.
Life is everything: pleasure and pain, beauty and monstrosity, joy and grief, success and failure, strength and weakness, understanding and confusion, expression and numbness etc.
What motivates me to get up? The short answer is "love". More specifically, love for my family including myself, care for their well-being, love for the world and possibility to see its beauty, love for what I do and what is possible to do, love for the knowledge that comes my way. If I don't get up, I'll miss everything.

[Life for me is something that should be lived for other.]
What's your own ideal of the this topic question?
please drop your comments below!!!

(1) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Who Solved 156-year-old Maths Problem, And Gets $1M Reward... / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Closed Down Over Incessant Protest By Students / 2 Dozen Public Schools In Virginia Closed After A Homework Assignment Drew Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.