Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon (666 Views)

Ekiti Governor Ayodele Fayose Pictured Having A Hair Cut At Exotic Barbing Salon / Four Types Of Barbing Salon You'll Find In Nigeria / Hillarious: Black Man In A Barbing Saloon(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by attention007(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015

It baffles me a lot that whenever I go to a salon (any) I tend to come across good and great liars.

If anyone doesn't backup your gist in a salon then it's labelled a lie (so you know)

1. Someone bought turkey from shoprite in south Africa (exact location unknown) and ate it all the way to Warri, Nigeria 

2. Someone took Banga Soup (in dat small native pot) from Warri to London without it getting cold (no warmer was mentioned)

Oya add the lies you've come across in a barbing salon

Lego!! #Attention101
Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by Cpumping(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2015
I dnt thnk u v visited a newspaper stand

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Barbing salon? And u are complaining. Bros, go to a makeup studio nd see ultmiate liars in the highest order.
Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by freemanbubble: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
oga check betting house like nairabet or bet naija.
Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by ITbomb(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
There is a church I know that you can learn the fine art of lying
Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Bole nbe ......
Re: Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon by attention007(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Durenttt:
Barbing salon? And u are complaining.
Bros, go to a makeup studio nd see ultmiate liars in the highest order.
drop any you've heard

(1) (Reply)

Electronics, Electrical And Digital Technology: Get Practical Hands-on Training / Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress / 17 Things You Should Say Goodbye To In 2015 As You Are About Steping Into 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.