Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? (1097 Views)

Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment / What The Cast Screen Option Means On Your Android Device. / Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
On Mobile uncle there are many things to explore but I can only Help Myself with One--Changing Imei.

Also on "Developers option" on My Hot note there are many many things to explore there but i seem to know nothing.

I need to explore this phone wella.abeg teach me something!
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
rev14vs11:
On Mobile uncle there are many things to explore but I can only Help Myself with One--Changing Imei.

Also on "Developers option" on My Hot note there are many many things to explore there but i seem to know nothing.

I need to explore this phone wella.abeg teach me something!
What exactly do you want to know?
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by queenfav(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
See as spoilt phone just dey hungry you?That was how my itchy hands navigated to talkback.I saw hell that day.I don't even know how I managed to get to the acessibility setting to remove it from the "blind man mode".A friend messed with camera settings on mobile uncletools,and that was the end for him.Even after flashing the phone,he still couldn't take pictures.
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
queenfav:
See as spoilt phone just dey hungry you?That was how my itch hands navigated to talkback.I saw hell that day.I don't even know how I managed to get to the acessibility setting to remove it from the "blind man mode".A friend messed with camera settings on mobile uncletools,and that was the end for him.Even after flashing the phone,he still couldn't take pictures.
You're right sha!One shouldn't play with 'fire' and never expect to get burnt.but, honestly, I wouldn't want to be an illiterate Blind without any technical know-how on the use of Braille.There are mine of gold within those function which I'm simply curious about...
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Karmanaut:

What exactly do you want to know?
Can you just explain on any function you know.
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
rev14vs11:

Can you just explain on any function you know.
Differs from phone to phone.
On Samsung Galaxy S:

-Take Bug Report: compile a detailed bug report for debugging problems on your device.

-Desktop backup password: Used to set a password for when you use the android debug bridge (ADB) to backup your device
adb backup

- Stay Awake:
To make your device screen to stay on continually as long as it's charging.

-Process Stats:
Display all running processes

-USB debugging:
Turn on USB debugging to interface with your device via ADB
or a PC

-Include Bug Report In Power Menu:
Adds the option to take bug reports in the power menu.

-Allow mock location:
Lets you spoof your location

Continued in next post..
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Karmanaut:

Differs from phone to phone.
On Samsung Galaxy S:

-Take Bug Report: compile a detailed bug report for debugging problems on your device.

-Desktop backup password: Used to set a password for when you use the android debug bridge (ADB) to backup your device
adb backup

- Stay Awake:
To make your device screen to stay on continually as long as it's charging.

-Process Stats:
Display all running processes

-USB debugging:
Turn on USB debugging to interface with your device via ADB
or a PC

-Include Bug Report In Power Menu:
Adds the option to take bug reports in the power menu.

-Allow mock location:
Lets you spoof your location

Continued in next post..
Thank you sir.
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Show Touches:
Show visual feedback for touch actions, (like a mouse of sorts, shows you a pointer whenever you select an item.)

Show Pointer Location:
Shows a grid corresponding to your touch whenever you touch the screen

Show Screen Updates:
Whenever the screen updates it will flash a certain color.

Force RTL locales:
Your phone will look like how the Arabic script is written; it'll be displayed from right to left instead of the conventional left to right.

Window Animation Scale:
Increase or reduce animation of your device.

Animation Duration Scale:
Increase or reduce the time animations last.
*Reduce animation scales to increase battery life.

Simulate Secondary Display:
Makes your screen display in two places, you can change the dimension of the secondary display.
It's not the same as Samsung's multi window feature as it just displays the main screen in an overlay, you can't open different apps in the overlay like you can in Multi Window.
You also can't select anything in it, you can just move it around.
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Karmanaut:
Show Touches:
Show visual feedback for touch actions, (like a mouse of sorts, shows you a pointer whenever you select an item.)

Show Pointer Location:
Shows a grid corresponding to your touch whenever you touch the screen

Show Screen Updates:
Whenever the screen updates it will flash a certain color.

Force RTL locales:
Your phone will look like how the Arabic script is written; it'll be displayed from right to left instead of the conventional left to right.

Window Animation Scale:
Increase or reduce animation of your device.

Animation Duration Scale:
Increase or reduce the time animations last.
*Reduce animation scales to increase battery life.

Simulate Secondary Display:
Makes your screen display in two places, you can change the dimension of the secondary display.
It's not the same as Samsung's multi window feature as it just displays the main screen in an overlay, you can't open different apps in the overlay like you can in Multi Window.
You also can't select anything in it, you can just move it around.
Bros I attempted pressing "Show Surface update" .Huh! screen went purple,got me really scared.
Re: Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
rev14vs11:

Bros I attempted pressing "Show Surface update" .Huh! screen went purple,got me really scared.
That's what it's supposed to do: flash the screen whenever contents on the screen get updated eg scrolling.

(1) (Reply)

VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Watsapp Update / Gionee M6 Plus - Another 6020mah Battery Monster - View Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.