Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? (2051 Views)

Free Customized Email Address Yourname@yourcompany.com With Hosting / Free Custom Or Company Email Address With Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by Sowl(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please I am in need of email address database of companies and hotels most especially in Ibadan and the southwest region . anybody who can help with that on this forum?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by Horlaarsco: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have list of over 100k Nigerian email addresses
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by semasir: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
I've got one for #15,000 with 2 million database in total and classified by business owners, mail section, etc
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by ib22003(m): 5:24am On Nov 08, 2015
semasir:
I've got one for #15,000 with 2 million database in total and classified by business owners, mail section, etc
what is your best price
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by semasir: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's quoted already and it's #15,000. Thanks

ib22003:

what is your best price
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by ediko5(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
email addresses 15k? you go soon buy ride. lol. sorry na joke
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by semasir: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Subject to negotiations and what you have is valuable to you except it's worthless and is not relevant to you. #WiseUp

ediko5:
email addresses 15k?
you go soon buy ride. lol.
sorry na joke
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by ib22003(m): 4:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Subject to negotiations .Didnt i ask best price before
semasir:
Subject to negotiations and what you have is valuable to you except it's worthless and is not relevant to you. #WiseUp

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by Sowl(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
semasir:
Please how do I get in touch with you?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by semasir: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone call or the BBM on my signature. Thanks

Sowl:

Please how do I get in touch with you?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by chukstem: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2015
I have for all the states in nigeria. Ur current number may evn be inside.
Whatsapp: 08054517465
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by mrsage(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by spaceluv: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
LOYALTY PROMO! Valid till Fri. 27th Nov. 2015.
Price dropped on our products; GSM and Email databases to as low as N5k.
---
Visit www.smswheels.com/services/database-valid
Thank you for choosing us.

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? by okaytbc: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sowl:
Please I am in need of email address database of companies and hotels most especially in Ibadan and the southwest region . anybody who can help with that on this forum?

If for marketing to boost your sales and service online, I recommend you to download free Verified Email List of 100,000 for free online without wasting money on craps. Many people get it for free online and will want to sell it for huge amount....

(1) (Reply)

SEO And Adsense Friendly Auto Blogging (wordpress) / How Can I Post Sponsored Ads On Instagram / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.