Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother (40064 Views)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by akpos2050(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by RisMas(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kai.. that was how i lost a close friend lookman in sokoto with Same circumstance, same posting and grad from same school in 2008. Jarus can understand me better. RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by bandol(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Life for Life. what a tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by DKOKO3(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tope, each time I read about how you bid us bye, my heart is heavy. I remember when we shot Wanmillion video together, I never knew that will be the last time we will see. Its saddening that you're no more to chase that broadcasting dream but you will forever be remembered.

#Out of sight, not. Out of mind.

NIB
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
The rate at which beautiful young gals dey delete is really alarming. Lord protect my gf for me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by tommysparks: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

So you prefer hearing about the death of 'ugly' girls?
I am still single and if all the fine girls keep dying that's bullshit na.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by jerecrown(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sad moment
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by mrwiddy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
missyadorable:
it's sad. RIP to the deceased

But what I don't understand is why a man feels pain when his child,a girl,not even a boy dies..when girls are not children and menopause doesn't affect men

what will the loser(the mother) do if the father is mourning?
Mtcheeew!
too FOOLISH a post!!
missyadorable:

But what I don't understand is why a man feels pain when his child,a girl,not even a boy dies..when girls are not children and menopause doesn't affect men

Mtcheeew!
too FOOLISH a post!!
missyadorable:

Mtcheeew!
too FOOLISH a post!!
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by dayoade2007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
R.I.P.
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
tommysparks:
I am still single and if all the fine girls keep dying that's bullshit na.
So it's okay for the 'ugly' girls to die?
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by delishpot: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Death just want visit that family cry cry
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by delishpot: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
missyadorable:

Mtcheeew!

Still trying to understand this post........does it have part 2? Cos e be like say the thing eey dey your mind, you never talk am out.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by horlakunle25(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
SupremeCommanda:
Lord rest her soul! Fine girl like this oChai! cry angry
E b like say d man want blame government for the unfortunate incident.
But oga, I think if anything, more faults lie with you for allowing her to travel at such hour. 11pm and you still board a bus to travel such far distance? Haba mana!
bro wetin go be will surely be! Se person no dey get accident for 7am ni??
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Soft10(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Euro31:
am sorry to say this ... You are stupiid bro ... Someone died and u can do is to type all gibberish ? Why are u mocking the dead for Christ sake ?
. U ar an slowpoke can't u ask 4 d meaning b4 saying trash....4 crist sake khor 4 Esu sake ni......ODE [fool]
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Femich18(m): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Wt a great loss 2d family and 2 ds great nation.... RIP my able corper
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by AreaFada2: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2015
SupremeCommanda:
Lord rest her soul! Fine girl like this oChai! cry angry
E b like say d man want blame government for the unfortunate incident.
But oga, I think if anything, more faults lie with you for allowing her to travel at such hour. 11pm and you still board a bus to travel such far distance? Haba mana!

It was 11:30 pm in Kaduna, not Iddo. She was to go direct from Iddo to Sokoto, but first driver didn't do so.

And the girl had already paid the driver then, almost ready to leave.

She was under pressure to return too.

A good train network could have prevented this. Govt failed here.

Trains do have accidents but quite rare.

RIP babe.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by kabeerhabe(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Euro31:
am sorry to say this ... You are stupiid bro ... Someone died and u can do is to type all gibberish ? Why are u mocking the dead for Christ sake ?

Mr man where did u see mockery in wht the person says
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by gangjo61(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Very painful, rip
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by acegikmoqsuwy: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
God bless the dead...and may her soul rest in peace. Dear God!, pls give her parents the fortitude to bear the lost (Amen).
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Portable92: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2015
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Mustay(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Jarus:
So sad. I served in Sokoto too. I have never liked night journey.

Exactly. While death is inevitable, the risk is higher of road accidents occurring at night. In a country where the roads are not lit, trailers/tankers drive one way, vehicles do not have all their lights intact, roads are bad and other flagrant disregard for traffic cum safety rules, I will NEVER encourage night travel.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by Mustay(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2015
project7:
Those nysc officials that put pressure for her to return immediately, what will they do now that she is dead. Shey them no go continue work without her presence? Please your job is never too important or too urgent for you to risk your life. There are a lot of successful people in the world today that did not do NYSC. Your president is one.

Though we do not have all the data available and like I have said earlier, death is inevitable, I want to assume that she took proper permission before travelling out of the state she was serving.

You know, in this country, we tend to disregard rules and (bye-)laws. Unfortunately, when stuff happens, government authorities know when best to use them.
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2015
This shiiiiiit called NYSC should either be scrapped or made optional jare
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by myssy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
cry
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by myssy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Some NYSC officials are just too inhumane. They always complain when corpers travel, but would hardly give official permission to travel for genuine reasons. This should be a lesson to them. A day's grace would've hurt no one.
May Allah's rahama be with the deceased
Re: Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother by tommysparks: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

So it's okay for the 'ugly' girls to die?
I know u are a fine girl but don't take it personal am just ugly and need a fine girl to upgrade my genes na. Check my profile and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.