Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Episode 4: Eke(python) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 4: Eke(python) (641 Views)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / Episode 1: Eke(python) ; Story By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 4: Eke(python) by Joyakosa(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
EPISODE 4: EKE(Python)

The earth was in his mouth, he felt like it was a heavy matchet round his neck. He was so scared. They tied him to a tree far inside the forest. Everywhere seems quiet, there was no living soul around him, the men who brought him came an hour later with the person who sent them.

“So you are finally in my custody today, you miserable fool. You think you are smart to leave this place without paying for what you did” Prince Ikenna slapped him and ordered them to give him 11 strokes. “ do you know why I brought you here? Guess no, because Ada has been crying because of you and she is ready to go out to the city to find you. She must have left the village by now. I overheard her telling a maid to pack up her things. So let her go, I will keep you here till you die and she wont see you again.

‘you cannot come to my fathers land and remove the cloud that covers my sky, I will make sure you suffer till you die” The prince left with his aids.

Vincent’s mouth was filled with blood, he has been tortured and his mouth were too heavy to say a word. How did he get into this mess in the first place, why cant this snake girl just leave him alone, why did she have to go to find him, she doesn’t even know anywhere in the city, they will just kill her when they discover what she is. He thought to himself.

She looked left and right for so many hours to make sure the road was clear. She tiptoed with her bag out of the village. She didn’t know where she was going but she knew she was going to find the love of her life. She remembered he lives in Lagos. She ran so fast. It was turning dark, she hoped to meet a bus going to Lagos when she lives the village. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her to make sure no one sees her.

She got a bus leaving by 7:30pm to Lagos, not knowing the journey would be so long, despite the fact that midnight could catch up with her inside the bus, she didn’t care, they wouldn’t harm her, she thought.

Never had she left the village before or knew how life outside the village would be. The only advantage she had was that she was well educated. Sitting in the bus and smiling at everyone starring at her strangely.

continue reading here:http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/11/episode-4-ekepython.html

(1) (Reply)

Penastory Series: TWENTY - EPISODE 1 / JK Rowling Shares Rejection Letters She Received 4rm Top Publishers / Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.