Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Need Accommodation In Port Harcourt, Take Note - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Accommodation In Port Harcourt, Take Note (336 Views)

I Need Accommodation In Lagos / I Need Accommodation In Ibadan / I Need Accommodation In Agbor Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Accommodation In Port Harcourt, Take Note by booz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
If you're in search of accommodation in Portharcourt , try and go to your choice area and ask around yourself, or better still look for houses that have reputable firms in charge.

I can't imagine what I saw today. The same house I made enquiry about yesterday, was the same an agent took me to, listing different conditions from what actually are.

The rent is for #500K and 1 1/2 years is required (from the property manager) . The agent said it goes for #600K and 2 years is required. Greed you call it too? Not just the #200K he added o, he'll get additional money from the 5% + 10% agency / legal fees calculated on the #1.2M.

In addition, don't trust all these online agents, as they usually do not have the houses they advertise online. All they want is for you to pay some money (mobilization fee they call it) to tie you to them. They'll say the payment shows your seriousness.

If you have the luxury of time, I'll advice that, you go to your area of choice call the number of the real property manager ( firm) or ask around.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Ikeja (bare Land) / Kitchen In London Area UK / Genuine 100x100 Dry Land For Sale In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.